Streamlining my email processes today

By Yuki
@yukimori (8554)
I like hosting my own blogs because it gives me an easy way to create nearly as many email addresses as I want to on my own domain name. Checking them all individually is tedious, though, so I like to use an email client to manage them. Up until now I've been using Thunderbird. I really like it, but I didn't want to add all of the email addresses on my new domain to it because it's getting really cluttered. After a bid of research, I decided to download a new program called Zimbra Desktop. It's great so far, and I love the fact that it gives me the option to view all of my mail from every inbox in one place. I think it's going to really help me keep on top of the things that need attention quickly, like survey invitations and the like.
@EddieHands (30972)
Yeah thunderbird is really cool to do e mail on!
@yukimori (8554)
Yeah, I like it. I might like the new program a bit better though just because it makes it easy to see all of the messages in a single place.
@EddieHands (30972)
@yukimori wow that sounds cool! Now one hardly e mails me. Just texts and calls I get sometimes.. meow
@yukimori (8554)
@EddieHands The majority of the emails I receive are either subscriptions or promotional messages from sites I've joined. I use different emails for different groups of sites, like GPT and survey panels. It makes things a lot easier to keep organized IMO.
@carebear29 (23686)
• Wausau, Wisconsin
I have blogs on WordPress but no idea how to make money there
@yukimori (8554)
If they're on WordPress.com, I don't think you can. I host my own, so there's a lot of different ways to monetize them. I'm not to that point with this one yet.
@carebear29 (23686)
• Wausau, Wisconsin
That is a good thing. ONe less step.
@yukimori (8554)
Yeah, it's much more convenient now.
@yukimori .....That's good.
I'm glad you found something that will work for you.