Something weird happened...

Rochester, New York
Oh wow.. I clicked on this myLot link in my files and this page opened up. Then the page turned red and said it was a deceptive page.. my virus scanner kicked in and said it was bad. This has never happened to me while coming here, so I'm hoping that this is a fluke. Has this happened to anyone else before?
I hope that was a fluke .
@EddieHands (37790)
meow me to
First time I heard about this. That sounds scary. Thanks for the warning. Hope that doesn't happen to you again.
@pgntwo (22751)
• Alanya, Turkey
Pop-up nasty warning
A bit like this one that I occasionally get when browsing myLot...?
@tammys85 (12833)
I don't think this has happened to me, but I hope it doesn't happen to you anymore!
Hopefully it won't happen again.
@theBlock (2757)
@LisaSteinmetz That hasn't happened to me yet. Being on the internet does worry me at times. Fortunately, the good outweigh the bad.
@LeaPea2417 (23305)
• Toccoa, Georgia
No, that has never happened to me.
Nope.I have not happened to me.I hope it is not virus
@UncleJoe (11432)
• Virginia Beach, Virginia
You should know by now that MyLot is loaded with viruses, tracking cookies, and malware. Don't you have the programs like "Superantispyware" and "Malwarebytes" to get rid of them. I clean mine out after every visit to this site. Those threats can harm other programs in my computer.
No, it's never happened to me. Obviously it's ok for you now as you've posted this.
It has never happened on this site but has on another one. I think this site has an infection but I can't be sure. Hope you got your situation figured out.