I had good intentions by eves dropping.

I got a call on my phone and answered it. It was a butt dial I am sure because no one knew I was on the line. I hear my daughter who lives in a homeless shelter talking to my sister. She is having such a hard time with her situation. They got denied housing three times. Now she is going to some higher ups for help. The only reason I stayed the line was to hear if kay was going to bad mouth me with my sister. I just gave her money because she has none. I would have cut off any kind of help if I heard that from her. She was doing that with a friend of mine when I first put her out. But thank goodness it was all about her housing struggle. You know what's terrible they have a program that you can get housing but you can't make over min wage. That is terrible. They make people stay in that situation rather then just take a little extra from them. When I was homeless they offered me that. I refused as I was making $10 an hour at the time.
The system is messed up. They should be encouraging people to do better and not hold them back because they are trying to do better for themselves.
That was not good that she had to quit her job to get help.
@sharon6345 no i think that is terrible. They should be encouraging to do better and helping her to get on her feet
They have to discriminate or they wouldn't have enough funding. Has to be some rules on it. She needs to experience this. Maybe someday she will realize what you had offered her and why you have now revoked it.
My sister told her toay that her being in the sheter did not have to happen. Now she is messed up.
@sharon6345 ....What a mess. Hope she realizes at some point how much you do for her and how she does tend to mess things up.
@akalinus (12374)
That is terrible. That is not a boost up but a move to keep you dependent forever. It would be better to help people with what they need til they can wean off the system.
It's just terrible.
@akalinus (12374)
@sharon6345 Another thing, it breaks up the family. They won't help with the man there so he has to go so the mother and kids can get help.
@carebear29 (27188)
• Wausau, Wisconsin
Wow that is hard to hear. Eves dropping once in a while can do some people good in a way.