Pizza rolls for breakfast

Because you just dump 'em on a paper plate and nuke 'em and I just don't feel up to cooking anything this morning. Moved a bunch of appliances and stuff yesterday into a storage shed and hauled a load of junk to the dump, and my hands and knees and back are rebelling. And there just isn't enough coughee in the world to get me moving properly. Sure am glad this is Friday.
I hear ya. Glad it is Friday for your sake. Doesn't matter for me since I am retired.
I go to bed and sleep, then I get up and go to work, by the end of the day I am re-tired and have to go to bed again
@JolietJake .....I hear ya. I do that at night too. The retire thing. Then I am doubly retired. Hehe
Yeah you looked pretty tired in your morning video
There isn't anywhere I don't hurt right now
@JolietJake oh no feel better
Glad this is Friday also and so very glad I tossed our microwave into the dumpster about 9 years ago !!
• Grand Junction, Colorado
I second the glad it's Friday. I love pizza rolls as a snack.
@Micmac (9613)
Just reading this makes me want to order some Papa John's pizza. I love pizza rolls. Haven't bought them for awhile. I had to lift my bed frames and head board to fit a rug on the floor, so my knee feels strained. I thought I broke my bones because I heard a squeaking noise when I walked up the step, but thank goodness it was my shoe squeaking.
I'm so glad it's Friday too! I didn't get my free coffee sample today - didn't make it to grocery shopping. Pizza rolls . . . my kids like 'em . . . but they like 'em coming from the oven!
@TheSojourner (17298)
Those things are so bad for us, but it's one of those things from my childhood that I remember and every once in a while still get it. I use them in the microwave to, but I still prefer them baked in the oven.
I had pizza for lunch, I had a very hard Thursday, I am in the mood to do nothing today. Thanks God tomorrow is Saturday.
I did some housework a few days ago that required "up and down" and was i ever stiff the day after.
I am glad it is friday as well, take it easier today and enjoy that breakfast of champions! lol
Anytime is a good time for pizza! Pizza rolls are awesome!
The big question is does Scar like pizza rolls?
Pizza will always be a hit to me be it breakfast , lunch or dinner . But no pepperoni please . I don't like that .
• New Delhi, India
Its always good to take a break from regular cooking
Can't go wrong with pizza rolls! You able to get your records and books sorted out yet?
Got the rekkids done, the books...that's gonna take a bit
@JolietJake I imagine the books will be sorted out within a system that you are using, by author, alphabetically arranged based on title, arranged based on topic, etc?
@allen0187 Naw, I'll probably just remove them from the crates I am storing them in, read them, and then move them to the 'already read' crate because I don't have room to put anymore bookshelves up.
@EddieHands (37800)
Pizza rolls ? That is an excellent breakfast