Love is a wonderful thing.

It can be scary letting someone in. My friend made me so happy tonight. She does not believe in being faithful. Not in this lifetime could she imagine it. We had a lot of hard talks about how her lifestyle was not good. Well she has two kids and needs to change her life. She called me asking for help tonight. She found herself feeling all the feelings I was praying one day she would feel. Now she is open to leaving the other bad seeds an making a go for the one man that challenges her to be a good woman. She even let him see her real hair an face with no make up. Oh how proud I am of her. When she asked what I could do to help. I said girl just keep talking I will keep listening. There is nothing more I can do. Love has a funny way of sneaking right up on you. How sweet.
Glad to hear that she found somebody who makes her happy. I wish them all the best.
That is good for her.
That is great that she found love and I hope she will be happy.
The little lady will be just fine.