Gratitude Challenge Day #770

Photo Credit: Pixabay.
@tammys85 (9690)
Hey there, everyone. I'm not in the mood to spend a lot of time posting right now, so I'm just gonna get right down to the Gratitude Challenge for Friday, November 4th.... 1. I went out with the best friend for a bit tonight, and she bought me Taco Bell. :) 2. I watched The Exorcist television show and Blue Bloods tonight; both episodes were good. 3. I started an NKOTB fan blog on Tumblr, and I'm having fun with it. It's a nice little outlet besides the usual freelance writing stuff. 4. I helped a fellow NKOTB Blockhead regain her follow back from Donnie Wahlberg. She accidentally lost it thanks to touch screen, but all is well in Blockhead Land now. :) 5. I'm grateful to have friends who are respectful and awesome. I'm gonna wrap this up, and I hope you all have a great weekend. G'night and take care, everyone. Photo Credit: Pixabay.
I'm glad it was a good night for you, and yes, we do need to think positive. You never know when something that seems bad, will turn out very good.
@tammys85 (9690)
Thanks. It got a little crummy for a short while, but I'm over it. I'm not thrilled that I wasn't as productive, but I'll just have to push myself is all. :)
@tammys85 And you will and you'll do fine.
@tammys85 (9690)
@just4him Thank you sooo much. I think sometimes I just need to hear it from others because I tend to beat myself up when I'm not as productive.
Taco bell sounds so good.
@tammys85 (9690)
Get some! :)