Hunting Hitler Season 2.

Banks, Oregon
Hunting Hitler Season 2 is a show on the history channel and, it's about an old CSI or FBI agent, who is trying to find out if Hitler escaped the bunker and, they believe he did, because first they found out that he sent all of his items in a plane some where and, also they found out that there is a tunnel from the bunker all the way to the airport, now on this season they have talked to witnesses and, found a house, where they say Hitler lived and, it has care takers that don't allow people on the property and, they have even been followed and, threatened while on the case, then they tried to send a drone over to the house, but it crashed into a mountain face. I don't know, but with all the evidence they have found, it's looking more and, more like he escaped.
That's interesting. Makes a twist out of what we know about history.
@TRBRocks420 With his mistress.
@TheSojourner (17298)
That sounds like a show that I would like. I'm wondering if I can find it through my library. I don't have the cable channels that have that on it
Yeah, you should be able to find it on history channel. com probably.
@TRBRocks420 I am going to also see if the library system has it.
There was rumors that he escaped but no one could ever prove it one way or another.
These guys are still very much investigating it.