Good morning myLot

Hey everyone. I hope your morning is off to a great start. It is a cold but pretty morning here at the Jersey Shore. It is 40 degrees F which is just a bit above freezing for those of you in the land of Celsius. I just had my breakfast which was a two-egg spinach omelet. It was pretty tasty and a nice change from my usual scrambled eggs with sauteed vegetables. I'm supposed to eat a piece of fruit now too (according to the Transformation Diet) and I totally don't want to. I'm too full. We don't have any big plans for today. I just found out that we are hosting Thanksgiving so we need to get the basement put back together in some kind of order. That is where we do all of our entertaining. After that we will most likely go out to lunch as that is what we seem to do every weekend. What's everyone else up to today?
• Olney, Illinois
38 here, getting ready to consume a couple of burritos. No plans for the weekend, just reading a bunch.
Burritos for breakfast. I like the way you think.
@fufurinha (11520)
• Portugal
Hey hey hey. Good morning!
Hello!
@fufurinha (11520)
• Portugal
@NJChicaa Are you alright?
@fufurinha I'm fine.
@TheSojourner (17492)
Spinach omelet sounds great about now! And I'm so proud of you sticking to that plan of yours. You have a lot of stamina! It is 6 in the morning and I can hear the rain pouring down on the roof as I lie here with my window open in my bedroom reading from my telephone. I have a lot to do this weekend and I have to study quite a bit for Spanish as we have a quiz on Wednesday I think it is. It's just as well anyway, since it's raining so hard. I was going to try and get out to the farmers market, but I don't want to Brave this rain.
That's great that you are learning Spanish. I want to learn Spanish.
@NJChicaa I'm not sure how old you are, but I am taking Spanish at a local community college and auditing the classes which was a lot less money. They have a special program here in our state at the state local colleges that allows for us to do so at a certain age.
We are visiting my husband's family this weekend. He is hunting with his aunt while I am relaxing. I needed this.
Enjoy your visit!
It was a bit cool this morning in the LA area. My day will include the usual myLot and reading.
I've been reading cookbooks lately. Waiting on a few actual books to come through on the library's waiting list for me.
IT's evening here and I've been participating to some post.
Not much today, still recuperating from yesterday.
what happened yesterday?