Suddendeath poetry Challenge: Cookie!

Centralia, Missouri
Welcome to this weekend’s Suddendeath poetry challenge, Cookie! Anyways, rules are as follows, write a poem in any style using the five words that I give you. Write it in one sitting or in under an hour (only to quash your inner editor, rules are loose there). Add it here, OR link in a comment so we can enjoy each other’s' poems. The words can be in any plurality or tense. Today’s words are: cookie, treat, tasty, warm, nibble My entry is as below: With cookies on the brain, I picked up supplies. with a goal in mind, and my thoughts on the prize, The warmness, and taste, the treat that was in store. Could never have just one, always needed more. Nibble on the edge, the middle to savor, so much to taste, such the perfect flavor.
@sabtraversa (12598)
My bunnies are very noisy, but they're so cute and chubby. I give them cookies and hay and they nibble all the day. Their furs are so warm and fluffy and their meat is really tasty. But I can't eat soft bunny meat so I'm going to have a sweet treat. It took a few minutes, not sure about the result.
You did a great job! !
I was not sure if I should be happy we were getting a great meal of rabbit, or sad that they were going to die! Good job!
@alberello75 (16597)
• Genova, Italy
Much time has passed, that I do not eat COOKIES they were good, yes! The cookies that I ate, they were TREATED and TASTY no ona was nasty! They also had the very qualities NIBBLE Not to be confused with horrible! I drenched them in milk WARM surely they are not eaten in the farm! Comment: all children like cookies. But I, at 41 years, well I'm not a spoiled child! Jessica, see you next sturday for your real good Suddendeath poetry Challenge
One doesn't have to be a kid to like cookies! Good job
I was glad for the cookies, but gagged on the warm milk.
@alberello75 (16597)
• Genova, Italy
@Jessicalynnt Yes, you're right. But in my case, I prefer to have breakfast with croissants, rather than cookies
@sallypup (26355)
• Moses Lake, Washington
This oncoming night's moon a nibble I wonder who ate the celestial cookie its bitten reflection a treat savored for a moment before I dodge back into the warm ready to talk out the tasty morsel not ready to freeze my toes.
I can feel the freeze in my toes right now, as always I love the visuals that come with your writing. Well done!
@sallypup (26355)
• Moses Lake, Washington
@Jessicalynnt I really needed this literary distraction yesterday. Thanks.
@sallypup you are most welcome, I think this weekends will have to be something light and fun
@TheSojourner (17479)
I took a much different approach. It was fun! LOL
I ran across @JessicaLynnT and her Suddendeath poetry challenge for today--Cookie! Today’s words are: cookie, treat, tasty, warm, and nibble. I decided to...
Oh my havens that was wonderful
@Jessicalynnt :-) Glad you liked it! Thank you for the challenge!
@CoralLevang you are most welcome, I post one up every Saturday morning
I am not functioning today, it's raining and I feel so tired. I bookmark the page and I try to come back later.
Awe, well feel better
@Jessicalynnt Thanks Jessica, I feel better today.
Good poem. I'll see what I can do. No promises.
it's all good!