Snow Party

Riga, Latvia
A day ago I told everyone we had a light snow and then it melted. Well it came back with a vengeance and got me singing the words – let it snow, let it snow, let it snow. I have added a picture of the snow hanging heavy on the branches of our apple tree and if you can notice the one green thing in the pic is an apple that was still hanging on the tree. The cat is having a fit whenever he has to go outside because it means running into the snow, doing his thing and running back out with a belly fur full of snow. Are we having fun yet? Since I wasn’t prepared for any of this then - NOT. How are you all doing?
That poor apple. Will it be any good to eat?
• Riga, Latvia
I have no idea @judyEv with all the snow in the garden we haven't gone very far from the house and that apple is still in the tree but free of snow now. It just refuses to fall down.
@RasmaSandra If it became frozen then thawed again that wouldn't be the best for it.
• Pleasant Hill, California
Numb from last night but OK. I have to drive to see snow.
It is a warm day in the 80s here in the LA area. No snow in sight!
I am not ready for it yet but it could arrive anytime. The is a really nice picture.
• Riga, Latvia
The apple tree right outside our bedroom window where bird choruses sing in the spring and summer @Happy2BeMe
I'm not ready for snow but I love your picture especially with that little green apple all covered in snow
We had a big dump like that a couple of weeks ago and I thought it was going to stay until spring. But it melted after all and we are having a few warm days.