My kid loves golden retriever puppies

@chiwasaki (4661)
My kid loves golden retriever puppies My husband and I brought my kid in a pet stores where there are a lot of dogs/puppies. My kid seemed to be enjoying the massive numbers of dogs. Even some dog owners are visiting the stores for grooming. Pug, Shih Tzu, Labrador, Siberian husky, there are a lot of dog breeds everywhere. However, my kid seemed to be particularly attached to the golden retriever puppies. His face instantly lights up after he saw the puppies. He did not react the same way when he saw the other dog breeds. I guess my son loves golden retriever puppies above other dog breeds.
@chiwasaki Did you buy your kid a golden retriever? Will you ever buy a puppy? I am going to rescue one in the distant future!
@chiwasaki (4661)
I would love to buy my kid one but it is quite expensive here in the Philippines.
@chiwasaki Do you have any access to dogs that you can save because they were left alone in the world and they don't want to euthanize them, so they go to a shelter to get adopted. That is how I plan to get my dog in a year or so! It is so, so much cheaper and YOU GET TO SAVE A DOG!
@chiwasaki (4661)
@Marty1 Yes, we have some organizations here similar to that. I was actually planning on adopting dogs, specially the stray ones.
maybe a golden retriever puppy is iin your future?
@chiwasaki (4661)
hi Patsie! I would like to have a retriever puppy for my kid in the future! they are so cute!
There are very good dogs to play with kids.in my childhood i asked my dad to buy that.But he didn't buy that.
@chiwasaki (4661)
I have a lot of dogs when I was kid. My grandfather used to give me a lot of dogs!
@chiwasaki you are very lucky.My family not allowed a dog.
@chiwasaki (4661)
@rajeshrockstar My mother in law do no like dogs, but my kid and I want it. I understand that some people do not like dogs as well.
They are cute and they are very good with children. They are a beautiful and so easy going.
@chiwasaki (4661)
I agree with that. Golden retrievers are really cute and loving!
@chiwasaki they sure are
@ms1864 (6992)
• Bangalore, India
Golden retrievers are so cute...almost like tiny bears. I have always had other dog breads though.
@chiwasaki (4661)
Yup, golden retrievers are adorable.
I bet you love golden retrievers too.