Time to rejoice.

@xFiacre (10393)
Ireland
There's a sharp, blue November sky stretched out over Belfast this Sunday morning with near-naked trees and church spires reaching up ambutiously from frosty footpaths to scratch at it, and here I sit in a warm café getting ready for work after week off, and planning another, having just been blessed with an unexpected bonus in October's pay.
Hope you enjoyed Mayo , and it's good that you can plan for another break now. We're off to Spain on Tuesday.
@xFiacre (10393)
@jabouk Mayo was incredibly beautiful amd relaxing but the prices are quite high on that side of the border and the exchange rate doesn't help. Hope you enjoy Spain.
@Inlemay (17333)
• South Africa
that is a blessing
Isn't bonus a great word? Where will you go this time?
@xFiacre (10393)
@judyev I've found a cheap flight from Belfast to Madeira that allows us to stop over in Manchester to see our daughter but we've not committed ourselves yet. Much thinking to do!
@xFiacre The thinking and planning is sometimes nearly as much fun as the actual trip.
@xFiacre (10393)
@JudyEv Yes I agree. I often enjoy the journey as much as the destination. It infuriates my wife that as soon as we arrive anywhere for a week's holiday I immediately start talking about the journey home.
We have a grey sky with a little November rain that is going to last all the day. It's not cold, but it's a depressing day.