The most important in life, for me is...

@alexjessi (1236)
Vietnam
We have ever wondered what is important in life? Whether ready or not ready, but then one day, we must also bid farewell to this world. There would be no bright sun welcomed to you, will no longer start a new day with clear sun drops of sunrise. Will no longer the mild spring day and warm. Money, fame, power, ... all with me, finally, also will become meaningless. There is a reasonable sense of what we created for this world. So what is really important to save our "mark" in life? - Important is not what you take with you, that's what you have to contribute sincerely to others. - Important is not what you get, but what you gave away for someone. - Important not the success you've had in life, which is the meaning of our high bar. - Important is not what you learned, but what you pass on to others. - It is important gesture moments, the attitude that you have accidentally or intentionally etched in the hearts of others while sharing with them the anxiety, sorrow, when you comforted and reassure them by something your own way, or simply a joyful smile or a handheld, support for a person from falling. - Important not just memories, but must be the memory of your loved ones. - Important is that you will not just be people remember how long, but they remember anything about you (good or bad). - Important not that you know a lot of people, which is how many people will lose you torment while in life. - Important is not your competence, but the personality - is what you have to behave with everyone around. So look at life through the eyes of love and understanding! Because only love, new understanding brings wonderful things of life, my friend! That's all of my thinking in today, I was carefully prepare this discussion on Microsoft Word then thinking again and paste it to here.
@XinfulThotz (4224)
• Singapore, Singapore
very good insight girl. you have been doing fine. all the best...
@alexjessi (1236)
• Vietnam
thanks a lot, I miss you so much
@Ayuriny (5191)
• Denpasar, Indonesia
So what do you think is the most important thing in life?
• Singapore, Singapore
@Ayuriny living the moment...
@Ayuriny (5191)
• Denpasar, Indonesia
This is an awesome discussion. Well prepared.I agree with you. The most important thing in life is only love. It is only love that makes the world go round.
@alexjessi (1236)
• Vietnam
Thanks a lot!! thanks for your understanding. Love is the weapon can defeat all
@Ayuriny (5191)
• Denpasar, Indonesia
@alexjessi You're a thoughtful girl.
@Ayuriny (5191)
• Denpasar, Indonesia
@HAPPSINGH Lol. How do you stop by here...??
@Daljinder (19934)
We were born empty handed and we will perish empty handed. All the material wealth in the world couldn't accompany us.
@alexjessi (1236)
• Vietnam
that's a nice respond
@alexjessi (1236)
• Vietnam
@HAPPSINGH DJ is your mate??
@alexjessi (1236)
• Vietnam
@HAPPSINGH that's great
@JediYoda (1743)
• Samoa
Good reflections you have there.
@alexjessi (1236)
• Vietnam
Thanks, r u a boy or girl??
@JediYoda (1743)
• Samoa
@alexjessi I'm a boy and you?
@alexjessi (1236)
• Vietnam
@JediYoda I am a girl, how old r u?? 32, right?
For me what is important is you always do good to everybody so when you finally and suddenly leave this world , you will leave a good legacy of your wonderful deeds to people .
@alexjessi (1236)
• Vietnam
I know, but not only good when you finally and suddenly, it's have to good every time. Nice respond
@alexjessi Thank you .
lovely thibking great post eyes of love yes indeed
@alexjessi (1236)
• Vietnam
Thanks a lot!! Just 13 years old, lol
@Hari101 (1138)
• Chennai, India
This is an awesome thing that you have thought. Very deep and thought provoking. Post more like this in future.
@alexjessi (1236)
• Vietnam
Thanks for your support