Scary Moments

@moffittjc (41199)
Gainesville, Florida
Freaky clowns and excessive heights are scary and all, but have you ever clogged your friend's toilet? What are some scary moments you have encountered, that made your heart skip a beat?
I'm not really into clogging toilets but now I've read about it, I can't think of anything else.
@sabtraversa (12464)
It only happened once at home and my mother helped me unclog it. Otherwise it's something I quite enjoy to do when I play The Sims 4.
@moffittjc (41199)
• Gainesville, Florida
I'm not into clogging toilets either, but it is inevitable that there is always that one time in our lives when it happens at the most inopportune time, like when on a first date or something like that! lol
@moffittjc (41199)
• Gainesville, Florida
@sabtraversa Hahaha that's funny! Girls aren't supposed to clog toilets! Do you really do that in Sims 4? I don't know why, I just find that absolutely hilarious!
@Asylum (48282)
• Manchester, England
Why do so many people find clowns scary?
@moffittjc (41199)
• Gainesville, Florida
Not all clowns are scary...only freaky clowns! haha I, myself, happen to love all clowns, regardless of their appearance!
@Asylum (48282)
• Manchester, England
@moffittjc Does that include the one in your mirror?
@Daljinder (21025)
@Asylum I don't think clowns are scary. I wasn't scared of them as a kid either. Given that we didn't have freaky baby killer clowns doing the rounds then.
Hearing "code blue" when my husband was having surgery. It wasn't for him.
Now that is scary Dianne
@Daljinder (21025)
Yikes!
@moffittjc (41199)
• Gainesville, Florida
That would have been a super scary moment to hear that! But, as we all know, he pulled through!
@Daljinder (21025)
Um.....no.no clogging ANY toilets by me.
@moffittjc (41199)
• Gainesville, Florida
Girls are made of sugar and spice and everything nice, so they shouldn't ever clog up toilets! Unless it is with their sweetness!
@Daljinder (21025)
@moffittjc You didn't suddenly shape shifted into Cheese man, did you?
My 11 yr old grandson clogged my toilet last night . It took quite a few plunges to get it unclogged
@moffittjc (41199)
• Gainesville, Florida
Somehow, it's always my 13-year old son who clogs my toilet at home! Not sure how he manages to do that!
@sabtraversa (12464)
When I hear the sound of clanging keys coming from my back when I walk back home. I sometimes think someone is planning to cut my throat with those keys. So I like to do the same when someone is in front of me. When I got on the wrong train, but I realized so I left and jumped on the right one in time. When my laptop or smartphone are close to falling and I rescue them in time, pretty often.
@moffittjc (41199)
• Gainesville, Florida
Those can be some pretty scary moments! You sound like you have a little daredevil in you! I like that!
Hahah no I haven't. I don't like using people's restrooms. Has it happened to you? Probably since you wrote it eh? :)
@moffittjc (41199)
• Gainesville, Florida
I'm not going to lie...it has happened to me before! I'm not ashamed to admit it! lol
@moffittjc Didn't say you were :) Nothing to be ashamed of. It's only natural to go potty!
@moffittjc (41199)
• Gainesville, Florida
@infatuatedbby But it's not natural to clog the toilet when you do! haha
@Deepizzaguy (11377)
• Lake Charles, Louisiana
Usually items like toothbrushes and q tips.
@moffittjc (41199)
• Gainesville, Florida
Toothbrushes and Q-tips scare you?
@Deepizzaguy (11377)
• Lake Charles, Louisiana
@moffittjc Not really but having a clogged toilet scares me.
@moffittjc (41199)
• Gainesville, Florida
@Deepizzaguy And it should! It doesn't get any worse than a clogged toilet! Well...except for a clogged toilet with no plunger nearby!
@UncleJoe (9461)
• Virginia Beach, Virginia
Being up a 20 foot ladder with a clown climbing up after me!
@moffittjc (41199)
• Gainesville, Florida
I am afraid of heights, especially climbing ladders! Funny story...years ago we had a branch of an oak tree banging against the side of our house, so I got out the extension ladder and started to climb up the tree so I could cut down the branch. I got about halfway up and froze. I had to come down and send my then wife up the ladder with the saw to cut the branch. Yeah...I'm that chicken! lol
@UncleJoe (9461)
• Virginia Beach, Virginia
@moffittjc I emptied a .380 clip at a Copperhead and missed all 7 shots. (Believe it or not, I usually NEVER miss). My ex had to kill it with a stick. I had been bitten a few years earlier and snakes rattle me more than they used to.
@moffittjc (41199)
• Gainesville, Florida
@UncleJoe When I was 12 years old, I was out hunting squirrels with my dad, and I had a .410 shotgun with me. As I was waling through the palmetto bushes, I stepped on a 6-foot rattlesnake. Thankfully, I stepped on him right behind his head, so he couldn't turn and bite me. Also, thankfully, he had just eaten a rabbit. I froze because I didn't know what to do. I was afraid if I tried to shoot it with my shotgun that I would blow my foot off, so I stood there yelling for my dad. He was quite a ways away, and it took him forever to get to me. He shot the rattler with his .45 pistol. Needless to say, it was quite a frightening experience for me. Oh, and we also enjoyed a great meal of rattlesnake meat that night, and my dad shortly thereafter became the proud owner of a rattlesnake skin belt!
The scary moments I can think of had to do with my kids. When my son was choking on a peppermint and I had to do the heimlich maneuver on him was probably the scariest thing ever. When my oldest daughter was around 2 she locked me out of the house and I couldn't get to her. She cried and got sick all over because she was so scared. We had to bust out the window to get to her. That was another scary time.
@moffittjc (41199)
• Gainesville, Florida
I lost my son at Disney World when he was about 18 months old. One of the scariest moments of my life!
@moffittjc Oh my gosh that must have been terrifying!
@moffittjc (41199)
• Gainesville, Florida
@LovingMyBabies I probably lost about 10 years off of my life that day. It only took us about 5 minutes to find him, but to me it seemed like about 2 hours.
@5thHouse (1693)
• Sheffield, England
My parents used to have a very 'audible' toilet, if you get my drift. Their bathroom was directly above their living room so if you were sitting in the living room without the TV on you could hear pretty much everything. Think Niagara Falls or the Brighouse & Rastrick Brass Band.
@moffittjc (41199)
• Gainesville, Florida
I lived in an apartment one time where that was the same case. I could hear everything my upstairs neighbor did in the bathroom. Everything.
@LoriAMoore (4853)
That would be a NIGHTMARE!
@moffittjc (41199)
• Gainesville, Florida
The nightmare would be if you couldn't get it unclogged! lol
@vandana7 (62332)
Only one Junior? LOL. What is making you still remain in toilet for starters..lol