Had a talk with my brother.

I am not sure how I feel about it honestly. But I am not going to change my mind. I was told that I should deal with her because I know that she has bipolar and since I have it too I should understand. He was very helpful in telling her that now that she is in the shelter she needs to stay out of my house. I was glad about that for sure. I told him that she basically wants to come here tomorrow and it' not happening. I am also glad that he will get my house keys back for me tomorrow. So now that is done I am going to be ok. I will put it in writing that her stuff needs to be gone an she can't bring anything here. I don't know where she hangs out and refuse to get anything in here.
I am so glad that your bro ther is helpoing you about Kay I did not know she too is ipolar but i know a few bipolar people here and they seem to lead prettu normal lives biut most are on medications of some sort stcl to it wuth Kay she has to grow up no matter what her healtj is she cannot be moms girl for tjhe rest of her life
Yes she needs to grow up. just want my keys.
@sharon6345 yes its you hjo me your castle good deal