Holiday Baking Championship

@Fishmomma (11504)
I love this show and its so much fun to see what they make each week. Tonight they had a drink and had to make a treat. One guy had this cupcake and the judges were so surprised its a muffin inside. One lady was suppose to make a cider dish and read the label on the cup wrong, so you know this is the first episode. I enjoy all the rounds and know there are people that wish the people on the show were all great from the beginning. Personally, I think what happens on television nerves take hold and you could do the dish correctly at home, but can't on television. In the next part its use the bundt pan to make a cake with filling and my pan lives in the cupboard, so you know its something I rarely use now. Hopefully, I'll end up using it after seeing what they made tonight. Are there any watchers of Holiday Baking Championship on Mylot? Its on the Food Network Sunday Night.
I am not going to watch the show, but I think that they ask the participants to make mistakes to amuse those who watch the show. I have seen several cooking championship and most of the time they were that way.
@Fishmomma (11504)
I really don't know, as I'm watching just for cooking ideas of treats to make for other people. My daughter and I spend a day baking for friends and family every year. When she was out of work, it was a way to give gifts and we have continued this tradition even though she now works at the library. She brings in treats for the other workers and they really appreciate her thoughtfulness. I like the decorations and fillings that were used on the show, as it really showed me what we won't be attempting from this episode. Thanks for posting.
@Fishmomma I love to bake, cooking is my favorite hobbies. I often watch videos on YouTube for cake decorations.
@Fishmomma (11504)
@LadyDuck I have watched them also. I think baking is so relaxing and the house smells wonderful.
@sishy7 (27647)
I don't know the show but I like watching cooking shows...
@Fishmomma (11504)
Hollywood Baking Championship started in November 2014. The host is Bobby Dean. The first time I watched it was a rerun on a different night and liked the style of the show. It gives me a desire to get out my pans and start baking for friends and family. I have even tried making some of the treats. Thanks for posting.