Passport Costs

Yikes...This is going to end up costing about 300 bucks. The birth certificate itself is about 90 dollars. I don't know where my original one is..even though I have had them in the past. Then I can not get a renewal So I think it will be at least 165.00 if not more. think I will try to go to PA where I was born, to a satellite office so I can pay less for the birth certificate. Have you gotten your passport?
We are on our second one. I think ours only lasts ten years. I'm not sure if it's the same all over the world. Probably not.
Yes, it does..if they expire, you have to reapply
• Grand Junction, Colorado
I haven't ever gotten a passport, when I was younger and traveling to Mexico for vacations you only needed you birth certificate and a photo ID. I had lost my birth certificate several years ago and before I moved to CO i went and got a new one, it cost $24, that was about 3 years ago. Hope you're able to get you birth certificate cheaper by going in person.
That's the plan at the moment