Nostradamus and the 2016 Election

@nanette64 (17836)
Fairfield, Texas
Nostradamus, the 16th century French prophet, may have given hints as to whom would be the President of the United States for the year 2016, over 400 years ago in some of his texts. Hillary Clinton: "Letters found in the queen's hidden chest." Could this be referring to her emails? "The masculine woman will exert herself." Referring to the fact that a woman would even be running for this office. "Two failures would put her in such an imbalance." Could this be referring to Benghazi and the emails? Donald Trump: "The boldness of his contention." Referring to his big mouth? "Very attentive to women and foreigners." His comments about women in general and illegal immigrants? "The rigged selection will run through the city." Commenting on the rigged election? "He will act very rudely and warlike to the flower." Again, his big mouth and the flower being Hillary? "The lost thing is discovered." Referring to the recording on the bus? On Nostradamus' choice for President in 2016; his final quatrains: Hillary Clinton: "The blond one will come to compromise the fork-nosed one through duel and will chase him out." Donald Trump: "Overburdened, he will not pass the gate." It sounds like Nostradamus picked Hillary to me. Source: History Channel, 11/6/16 at 9pm
• Eugene, Oregon
I never put much store in old Nosrodamus, but I hope this interpretation is true.
• Pleasant Hill, California
Me neither. Me too.
I don't believe in this stuff but it is still good to see he picked Hillary!
@nanette64 (17836)
• Fairfield, Texas
I would have preferred Jill Stein of the Green Party @NJChicaa .
So psychic powers elude you @NJChicaa or those that have this power are something else ?
Too bad the American public of voters showed just how little sense they actually have since dumb dumb has become President . . .
@Freelanzer (9496)
Very attentive to women and foreigners - that is surely not Donald Trump. should be instead " Very hands on with women and hate foreigners unless it is Putin"
@nanette64 (17836)
• Fairfield, Texas
Very attentive in the sense of hands all over them (women) @Freelanzer .
• Pleasant Hill, California
Yes, "hands on." Well said.
A very interesting prediction of sorts as I believe some of the things Nostradamus quoted but not all . . . Thanks for sharing and hi
@nanette64 (17836)
• Fairfield, Texas
I thought it was an appropriate post considering @enlightenedpsych2 . After watching the show, I now have a rope and a tree all picked out for hanging myself. LMAO
@nanette64 ha ha ha and don't go to that extreme, nothing about certain aspects of this planet Earth is worth doing that
• Pleasant Hill, California
Attentive to women and foreigners? Shouldn't he have said, Nasty to women and foreigners?
@nanette64 (17836)
• Fairfield, Texas
Nasty to some and hands all over others @TheHorse . You know his stand on illegal immigrants.
• Pleasant Hill, California
@nanette64 Heh. I'll be glad when this election is over.
@connierebel (1571)
I don't believe in that Nostradamus stuff, but it is obvious that the power elite has picked Hillary to be the dictator. Otherwise she would be in jail for all her crimes.
Sounds like a prediction from Nostradamus from what I just read. Interesting
I am going through my book of Nostradamus and I find nothing like this. I think that they are making him say what they want in our days. My book is in old French with a French translation and I bought the book 45 years ago.
Oh dear. Hope this fellow is wrong, but he is probably right. No matter the winner, we are screwed.