Favorite Heavy Metal, Hard Rock or Grunge Bands # 3- Metallica.

Banks, Oregon
Coming in at # 3 is in my opinion the greatest heavy metal band of all time Metallica, they were my # 1 as a teenager and, I listened to the black album religiously, but they didn't just have one good album they had many and, I owned them all Kill em all, Ride the lightning, Master of puppets, And, justice for all, Load, Re-load. My favorite is the black album, because every single song on it is good, the angriest is probably kill em all and, the worst is And, Justice for all or Load. Some of my favorite Metallica songs are Nothing Else Matters, Enter sandman, The Unforgiven, Master of Puppets, For Whom the bell tolls, Fade to black, Welcome home sanitarium, Wherever I may roam, Sad but true, The Unforgiven 2, The Memory remains, Whiskey in the jaro, Turn the page and, last but not least Fuel.
@tammys85 (7415)
I heard Metallica many moons ago thanks to my older brothers, and I like quite a few songs. :)
Yeah, Metallica is awesome.
@tammys85 (7415)
@TRBRocks420 Yep. You ever play Rock Band? We had a heck of a time trying to get five stars on "Enter Sandman" back in the day lol.
"For Whom the Bell Tolls" is my favorite.
It's a awesome song, one of my favorites too.
I've heard they are a favorite band for a lot of people. I never listened to them, but I know my kids did.
Yes, they were everybody's favorite in the 1990's.
@Dextoi (1967)
There's a part in their song entitled One where the guitar tone inspired other bands to copy...
One is a good song too.
I love Nothing Else Matters and The Unforgiven
Me too awesome songs.