Do you have your Soulhate?

@jeets03 (369)
Mumbai, India
Seriously, I am not the kind of person who in social networking site says that "I don't hate anyone". Yes, I do hate few people because of their behaviour and character and it's nothing wrong if I do so. The reason to come up with post is people have their soulmate and I too have my soulmate my world. Just being with her, everything look so pretty and peaceful. I feel new energy when she is with me. The extraordinary feeling of happiness one can only get with their soulmate. Wherein, the everything opposite happen when you are near with your soulhate. The people you least want to see.
@carexing25 (1826)
so far my soulmate is my soulhate..my husband.. because the more you hate the more you love.. there are times that I don't want to see him around coz his face annoys me..Lol!
@jeets03 (369)
• Mumbai, India
BOL!!! ;-)
@sabtraversa (13341)
I have no soulhate. I wish I had one though, life can be boring sometimes.
@jeets03 (369)
• Mumbai, India
@sabtraversa haha interesting reply.
@Hasana (303)
• Mumbai, India
Nice thought for the day..
I have a lot of them. But I just ignore these people. They can give any good to me.
@jeets03 (369)
• Mumbai, India
@Shavkat Yes, ignoring them is the best to do. However, sometime I run and catch them to offer my words. It is really interesting to watch the way they react. BOL!!!
@jeets03 In that case, I will get inlvolved in a casual way.
@ms1864 (6976)
• Bangalore, India
Thats a new term.... So you have a soulhate too?
@jeets03 (369)
• Mumbai, India
@ms1864 haha yes I do have few. And love to poke them time and again to know there reaction.
@Rashnag (3124)
• Thane, India
True indeed. I dislike people. Hate is a strong word for me.