I woke up, and Trump was elected...

...and I looked out the window, and darkness covered America. Of course, it was 3 AM. It's supposed to be dark, so maybe it isn't an omen. After all, it would have been covered in darkness if Hillary had won. My real fear? I am worried/afraid I'll be able to say "I told you so" to the people that voted for him.
Did it ever occur to you that people thought that way about Clinton? There are no winners here regardless of who won.
@scheng1 (24741)
Trump will have a hard time as President. He knows that all the Democrats and most Republicans in Congress do not support him. It will be impossible to push through some of his ideas across.
I honestly hope so.
@scheng1 (24741)
@JolietJake I just watch and see how he is going to tackle Obamacare. As I recall, Obama had a hard time pushing through this Obamacare, and in the end, the deductible gets way too high, and the premium gets very high too. I do not think Trump can just remove Obamacare, else all the poor people will revolt.
I told my dad last night Trump was ahead. He scoffed on the phone believing Hillary would win in a landslide. He went to bed last night not knowing. He said he was astounded when he woke up this morning to see Trump won. As well as so much of the world was. I was stunned, but the media was obviously the most stunned. I blame part of this result squarely on the American media.
@nanette64 (18081)
• Fairfield, Texas
What gets me @JolietJake is that if America wanted a woman for president that didn't have any 'baggage', they should have voted for Jill Stein.
@cupkitties (7545)
Third party voter here. Still trying to look on the bright side. After all, the campaign stuff is just for show and we really do not know what's going to happen. Good luck to us all.
• Denver, Colorado
You will be. Sooner than later.
And here I was thinking all the hype and furore were about to end. Maybe it's only just starting.
@crossbones27 (21983)
• Redlands, California
False equivalence, Hilary was capable , just had to watch her like a hawk, like me around a bottle. lol Trump good luck with that.