How could this happen?

@sugartoes (33626)
Greencastle, Indiana
This story is like no other in crime stories around the world we hear on t v that just takes us into a state of panic that we pray they are found alive & safe, but 99.9 % never come back alive their found stabbed, drowned or just NEVER found at all, but this one here took 10 years to find them & the way they were found was a SHOCK. I remember this story when it 1st happened when they were found but they never went into detail on what happened & what all they went through all that time he was a man that got these girls that KNEW him as a friend, he covered his true self by friend the whole neighborhood that would NEVER suspect him. I really hope that we don't have another story like this one be told as this one cause this just shook the world.
Michelle Knight, Amanda Berry and Gina DeJesus were young innocent teenagers when they were kidnapped by Ariel Castro between 2002 and 2004 in Cleveland, Ohi...
I remember this story very well. I wonder how many never found are in their same situation and this makes me sick.
@sugartoes (33626)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@LadyDuck I don't know but I do know there's a lot of them that we haven't heard of about to this day
@sugartoes This is horrible, I can imagine the life of those poor women.
@sugartoes (33626)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@LadyDuck yeah it's something that has to be hard to live with as they might NEVER see their kids a live again
I heard about that when it broke the news. It was shocking.
@sugartoes (33626)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@just4him yes it sure was & he's STILL in prison that we pay for him to stay ALIVE.
@sugartoes At least he's in prison. I hope without parole.
@sugartoes (33626)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@just4him sadly but yes he is
@mom210 (5800)
• Atlanta, Georgia
I do not remember this story but what a shame. Right now here we are trying the guy that possibly left his kid in the car on purpose to get rid of him. It just makes me sick.
@akalinus (12424)
If I remember right, he even went to the car a couple of times during the day. He knew that child was in there.
@mom210 (5800)
• Atlanta, Georgia
@akalinus yes, there is a little part of me that wants to strap him in a car on a hot summer day. We should be hearing what they decide this week.
@akalinus (12424)
@mom210 I am not in the courtroom and probably don't know all the facts, but I tend to think he did it on purpose. I hope I am wrong. How could anyone do that? Better to drop the child off at a hospital or police station if he can't cope with it.
@toaqua (716)
That is horrific. I hope that their kidnappers will be found out. May they find the justice they deserved.
@toaqua (716)
@sugartoes Yes. I just hope he got a life imprisonment.
@toaqua (716)
@sugartoes that would be an easy way out, I guess. He might be suffering from jail now with no future ahead of him.
@sugartoes (33626)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@toaqua well being he's in a 6 x 8 cell he knows how it feels to be locked up like he had them girls all them years.
@akalinus (12424)
There are a lot of people still missing. Sometimes, I pass by a house or barn and wonder if there is anyone being held against their will in one of these places.
@sugartoes (33626)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@akalinus your right & no one knows till they go in & take a look.
@akalinus (12424)
@sugartoes Unfortunately, you can't do that. The police need a search warrant. If you ever have a good reason to suspect someone, it is best to let the police investigate.
@sugartoes (33626)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@akalinus no you sure can't BUT you can if your invited IN & need to use the bathroom or use the phone or SOMETHING to get you inside but then again would that be a good idea?
I also remember this story. I have a felling that others, like the 3, just may be in the same situation now. Praying that is not so.
@sugartoes (33626)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@Corbin5 I agree with you there's SO MANY missing people & never found that it's hard NOT to think this is not going on.
@akalinus (12424)
@sugartoes They just found a girl chained like a dog in a storage bin. The cops rescued her. Now they are digging up bodies on the property.
@sugartoes (33626)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@akalinus yeah I heard abut that that was a SHOCK.
@VivaLaDani13 (16103)
• Perth, Australia
@sugartoes Just sick! Very sick and cold hearted people in this world.
@sugartoes (33626)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@VivaLaDani13 yes it is people like that don't need to breath the same air we do
• Perth, Australia
@sugartoes Agreed!
@sugartoes (33626)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@VivaLaDani13 people that do such thing just makes me SICK
@Jackalyn (6644)
• Oxford, England
I have talked to a few parents who have missing children and regularly puzzle over one, Andrew Gosden. We tend to think this sort of thing happens in the US, but it can happen here and elsewhere. My own daughter was briefly taken by a n unstable women, but I got her back in minutes. I still remember the shock and screaming out in the market that "someone took my baby." I canno timagine what the parents go through, but some of it I can.
@sugartoes (33626)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@Jackalyn it's getting worse by the day.
Yes,now I remember this.Had to go back some.
@sugartoes (33626)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@amadeo yeah it was a few yrs ago.
that whole thing still makes me both sick and sad
@sugartoes (33626)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@Jessicalynnt it does me too it's really sad that this nation has become the way it has over the years where no one is safe to trust anyone.