I don't know where people get home training from.

A young lady came here to spend time with my daughter. She brought a child of hers with her. Sweet little angel is going on three years old. clearly old enough to be sitting on the toilet. well she messed in a diaper and that was tossed in my trash can. I kept smelling mess and thought it was under a shoe on the shoe rack. something gave me the thought it was in my garbage can. Well I just went down to the lobby to let the mother know I don't allow that in my garbage. There is a shoot in the hall and bags available for that. What gets me is why do I need to tell a grown woman that is not except able in the trash. I can only imagine the smell in her house. That is disgusting. That and any other personal items belong tossed down the shoot or out in the yard in other people's home.
@LoriAMoore (9964)
There's a sign in our gym that says no diapers allowed to be thrown in the trash there and have to be taken with you for throwing away.
That is good I would always carry out my diapers to dispose of in a proper way. sad..
@akalinus (12452)
She should have brought plastic bags to put the soiled diapers in. They can be tied or sealed and keep the mess and smell inside the bag. It should go down the chute if that is available. At least, she does not live with you.
I have plenty of shopping bags she can use.
@akalinus (12452)
@sharon6345 That would be the decent thing for her to do. She should do that any time that she is out with the baby.
I am glad to let her know. Maybe nobody told her that before and she just didn't have the common sense to know it herself.
That is so not cool at all.
@sharon6345 no it is not so now she knows
When I did child care I took the diapers out to the trash because I did not want to smell them either.