So Lets Show Him A Better Way

Redlands, California
This post is bass ackwards. My leader should be making me to be a better person. For once I think I need to make my leader a better person. Yes I am scared. You won, prove to me you can make it better. I never hated you, You just always made my life so much harder. I did indeed hate that. So, as we look into the future, you have a open road. Make it better.
• Olney, Illinois
"Nobody Does It Better" is a power ballad composed by Marvin Hamlisch with a lyric by Carole Bayer Sager. It was recorded by Carly Simon as the theme song fo...
• Redlands, California
Sounds about right but maybe ill intentions are not at work here. Ya, not buying it either but I am lost as to where we go from here. I hope we can work this crap out. I need a drink lol
I love this song, it was the leading song of James Bond movie "The Spy Who Loved Me". Now, talking about spies...Who loves Putin and Russia?
Best wishes for a prosperous future.
• Redlands, California
Hopefully buddy. Best wishes for you one way or another,
Something tells me it's going to get worse.
In a few years we will know, for the moment I have seen nobody making miracles.