Such a Lucky Day!

@Inlemay (16484)
South Africa
Hooray - The Queen arrived in full force today with a parcel from a friend - John! Thank you John! Parcels from the UK just before my birthday makes it very special - Thank you! Included in my parcel was a beautiful "first day cover" of the Queen's 90th Birthday Commemoration as well as some special postcards as well. Another great moment today was watching my a video of the HOLE IN ONE at the Nedbank European Challenge at Sun City in SA where if you watch it - to the left of the Paraguayan golfer you will see my daughter standing, and once the ball is sunk into the hole, it flashes back to Fabrizio Zanotti and you will see her behind him clapping - she is wearing a flowing white blouse and a white hat. So history in the making and she gets to be one of the only spectators in the 'extra' position! Just fabulous as she won the tickets on the website only yesterday and drove through to watch the golf! I hope you get to watch it @ison_1 - since you love the golf so much! My daughter also got to meet the great legend Gary Player in the VIP box before following the golfer of her choice! Now that is special. If you follow the link you will see the shot
Fabrizio Zanotti found the perfect way to take the lead early on the second day of the Nedbank Golf Challenge, as he made the first hole-in-one in the tournament's history.
@Platespinner (16532)
Unfortunately the internet gods won't let me access the video. It seems I am in the wrong country. How wonderful to be in the right place at the right time!
@Inlemay (16484)
• South Africa
thats exactly what her dad told her - I wonder why you cannot access the SKYnews blog? its an international news site
@Inlemay it gives me access to the story but not to the video.
I had the same problem.
@ison_1 (1252)
Hi Lany! :) Glad they arrived - sorry I forgot your birthday card. it's still in my desk draw :( I've been watching the golf live and saw the hole in one - never realised it was I* in the background!!! Hello I* :)
@Inlemay (16484)
• South Africa
I actually thought you were playing gold this week-end. it was fun to watch and a great finish
@ison_1 (1252)
@Inlemay played on Thurs. Too wet Saturday and played very early Sunday.
Now that was a wonderful day for your daughter. Love that photo!!
@Inlemay (16484)
• South Africa
thank you - it has been very special for her
@Inlemay She is a beauty!
You have a very pretty daughter.
@Inlemay (16484)
• South Africa
thank you Marie
I saw your daughter in the still but when I tried to play the video it states it is not licensed in my location. I'm sure she had a great day.
@SophieY (857)
• South Africa
I am so glad that you found the link - so what do you think will happen today? More History? Is your daughter there again?
@Inlemay (16484)
• South Africa
Yes the two of them went yesterday for the day, the youngest won three tickets and they are a pretty price, so a nice win for her