Leaders aging fast

compare
Asaba, Nigeria
What really makes a leader age very fast while they are in the office? It is really absurd when you look at how a leader shines before entering the office and how he looks after two or more years in the office. They tend to age very fast while in the office. What is the problem, and what can be done to solve the problem?
@sabtraversa (13331)
berlusconi 1994 now
Can Trump get that old? I don't think Trump will ever say farewell to his "toupee-like hair". I guess presidents just want to look wiser? The life as president is probably stressful too. Look at the guy in the picture, 20 years of difference. Trump is 70, I'm not saying he's old but...
• Walnut Creek, California
He is old and he is ugly. But he could still be a good President. Except he isn't.
• Uzbekistan
What is the problem? The country's problems are the problem. Nothing can be done.
yes you nailed i t nobody else dis running a whole country is a huge job
• Walnut Creek, California
It's called time. We all age, especially when we're in our 40s through 60s.
beingresp;osib le for the welfare of thje whole country sure would age me too do nothyou realkze what a huge responsibilty the presidents have?
@april_ang (587)
I saw the similar post on 9gag last night.. I guess because they have more things to taken care of, more than most people had, and they have less time for themselves, let alone grooming.