Article got approved I may try this for awhile

I found this site called literarcy base I wrote an article about drawing and used a picture of one of my sketches and it got approved. This site kind of reminds me of the old ehow site I loved that site and did really well there but another place had bought them out I guess. There only thing I kind of don't like is waiting for your article to be approved but it seem like it did it fairly quick so as long as there are not a long wait to get an article approved I may try for awhile. I just wrote and posted another one about tarot readings so hopefully it will be live sometime tomorrow.
I have heard about Literacy Base. I guess I may try that site as well, as I need a new writing site.
It seems like it's good so far. The articles/posts have to be at least 300 words and it takes 24 hours to get an article approved. Im still trying to figure all the ins and outs.
@connierebel (1571)
I've never heard of it, but I hope the articles there are more useful than the articles on Ehow. That site is completely useless for trying to figure out how to do something.
Yeah there were some that didnt seem to make much sense to me. There were some good ones though.
@LoriAMoore (4676)
Good luck with your new writing venture.
Thank you
@kevin1877uk (36989)
Awesome, keep it going, love your drawings.
Thanks
@Lucky15 (33698)
best of luck on the site :)
Thanks, Im still learning my way around it but so far seems to be good.
Good luck to you and I hope you do good on that site.
Thanks,so do I. Ever since ehow shut down I've missed it and been looking for something like it.