Musical bullets fired from your gun.

@xFiacre (10361)
Ireland
The war was won by music in nineteen twenty three, when Sam ran out of bullets and turned on MTV. He swapped his gun for roses, He filled his boots with beer, the rasp of Leonard Cohen was all that we couldĀ  hear. He practised on his instrument till music filled his head the pauper and the naughty priest pronounced that love was dead. So when you sing a love song or eat an apple pie, tell George to pay the drummer so the piper will not die. The war was won by music we know that much is true, The fighting started long ago In fourteen ninty two.
@pgntwo (21324)
• Derry, Northern Ireland
Screenshot...
Cohen still on your mind...? I was wond'rin how come @JolietJake liked this post thrice...?
@xFiacre (10361)
@pgntwo I join you in your wonderment. Even one like would have baffled me.
@xFiacre I wonder if you'll earn for all three? That is kinda weird
@pgntwo (21324)
• Derry, Northern Ireland
@JolietJake @xFiacre You, You and You In fourteen ninety two... It rhymes too! Oh my, myLot has turned sentient...
The walrus was Paul... I am the Paulrus...goo goo g'joob!
@Inlemay (17323)
• South Africa
That is just a fabulous tribute to MUSIC and some of the artists you have used. Great stuff