I Don't Get It!

@UncleJoe (11229)
Virginia Beach, Virginia
This is one mystery I’ve never been able to figure out. I probably never will. Cats are very independent. They might glance your way but they don’t listen. They won’t come when you call them. Cats love to stay out all night and when they come home wish to be left alone so they can sleep. They get grumpy if you wake them. So here’s the question. Why is it that a woman loves this character that cats exhibit, but hate it in a man?
@pgntwo (22748)
• Tripoli, Lebanon
One of life's eternal mysteries. And verities.
Only some women like them kinds a cats, I keep mine indoors so they don't get that way and I spect em to mind when I tell em no, mostly they do and ifin they don't I close em in their room til I'm ready to let em back out. They generally cooperate, their room isn't as much fun as the rest of this mobile home.
It makes you think doesn't it? And makes you wonder. I guess they're just cuter and have more, other, redeeming features.
Because cats will cuddle with you and fall you around the house. They are so sweet and love to purr really loud. My cat is an inside cat and not allowed to be outside unless we are outside with her.
I don't know. My cat is curled up beside me though; and that is why I like him.
Both my cat and husband listen to me, and I love them both!
@UncleJoe (11229)
• Virginia Beach, Virginia
I wish Becky felt the same. If the cat could cook I would be outa here!
because cats are cute? lol
@EddieHands (37801)
meow us cats are very independent!
That is a very good question and I have no answer for you!! lol I prefer a house cat!!
@ms1864 (6975)
• Bangalore, India
Because they don't intend to marry the cat and spend the rest of their life with it?
lol that's funny. Cats don't talk back or argue with you.
• Peoria, Arizona
You are comparing a cat to a man? Because men are not creatures that crawl on all fours and can actually speak back. Women are not stupid and know that cats cannot speak, they know cats can be very distant, but if you treat a cat well they will become more affectionate. Where as with a man, no matter how well you treat him, he can still be a monster.
@KristenH (25150)
• Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
That sounds like Wylie, when he misbehaves. I don't know about those qualities in a man, but you make a good point.