Grrr...

Rochester, New York
You know what really gets me upset? When someone attacks and kills a homeless Veteran! These people need to pull up their adult panties and grab their coloring books and crayons and go take a nap. Obviously they have no respect for those who served this country and for the country they live in so they should just leave and move to another country!! In Philadelphia three protesters attacked and killed a homeless Veteran. The Veteran was named Mark Rolfe, he was in the US Army and was in the Gulf War as well as being stationed in Afghanistan. Protesters were burning the American flag, he told them to stop and they attacked him.
http://christiantimesnewspaper.com/breaking-protesters-beat-homeless-veteran-to-death-in-philadelphia/
That just makes me sick to my stomach. It's disgraceful, I hope they get what they so deserve.
• Rochester, New York
i hope they do as well. He fought for this country and deserved so much better.
@LisaSteinmetz yes he did
@ms1864 (6995)
• Bangalore, India
That is absolutely terrible. Those people need to go live in a Middle Eastern country for a while.