Already watching the Super Moon

@franxav (5378)
The astronomers are saying that the moon is coming nearest to the earth in 68 years. So it's going to be supermoon nights tomorrow and night after. But for me supermoon has already arrived.The sky is clear.The moon is gloriously shining in the eastern sky. I stood on our terrace and gazed at the moon for a long time.I'm not satisfied yet. I'll go back to drink of the beautiful sight.
• Peoria, Arizona
Supermoons are always beautiful, especially right when the sun is setting and the moon is rising. So gorgeous.
@franxav (5378)
I'm going to wake up early and will also watch the setting moon.
• Peoria, Arizona
@franxav That sounds lovely.
My husband has tried to take photos of it but it is difficult to get nice crisp ones.
@skysnap (17942)
we have yet to see the moon in action.
I am still waiting for the right time here. Still sunshine and it is afternoon. Will try and get a photo of it.
@MsPinkU (573)
Ohhhh please drink for me too. Lol! Anyway I will go out for a while to see whay you are talking.
@Nihil90 (358)
• Indore, India
Supermoon is alwaya a treat to watch. I enjoy watching the supermoon myself. Savour as much as you can.
@sol_cee (16869)
• Saint Vincent And The Grenadines
Drinking in the beautiful sight. A must!
The photo comes nice.Enjoy the super noon night