Last Week's Online Work

@egdcltd (6588)
Here's my regular weekly update of work done online. I wrote ten posts for later use. I wrote and published two InfoBarrel articles and did some work on two more. I published a role playing game supplement and did some work on twenty-one more. I wrote and published a page and a post on the RPG site. I wrote and published an article on the science fiction site, did some work on another article and published six posts. I published a placeholder page on the clothing site and did some work on an article. I wrote five articles and fourteen posts for the electronics site and published five of the posts. Approximately 14,800 words were written last week. There was also the usual posts and interactions on myLot and bitLanders, work on 3D modelling in Blender, layout out of RPG supplements in Scribus and some work on my paper models/book covers. Image: Morguefile
@kaka135 (14016)
You are doing great! Yes, I think that was a productive week. It's always good to be productive and get so many things done.
@egdcltd (6588)
One of the more productive weeks. If I can concentrate my efforts on a few things, rather than dozens, more gets done. That's not always possible though.
@stbrians (11922)
• Kakamega, Kenya
That is what we call as being busy
@egdcltd (6588)
It was a pretty productive week.