pain threshold

New Delhi, India
What is your pain threshold or on other words you can easily tolerate pain to what extent? Some have very high threshold and can bear a large amount without complaining or without any medications... Whereas some are not that tolerant and prefer to take medication at once... And some are real chaos creators who keep crying and complaining about their pain... What type are you.? I try to quietly tolerate pain to the extent I can , then second step is medicine an if still not effective then I tell others and seek their help.
@Jackalyn (6843)
• Oxford, England
I have a fairly low pain threshold, but I try to get by as long ss I can without medication.
• New Delhi, India
Its OK dear....taking medication is not a crime
@Jenning (2022)
• Nigeria
@magallon (18119)
I have a low pain tolerance..
• New Delhi, India
So you prefer to take medications..
@magallon (18119)
@amitkokiladitya Nope.. unless I really cannot take the pain.
@carexing25 (1820)
i do the same.. I don't take medicines as much as I can tolerate the pain but I complain a lot especially when i get a headache..
• New Delhi, India
Who do you complain to dear?
@Dextoi (2424)
I remember, I almost cut one third of my right pointing finger off... went to the hospital and loving every second the nurse injects the syringe. She's more worried than I was...
• New Delhi, India
Maybe that is why you liked it...lol
I do not even like to take an aspirin. I have to be in a lot of pain before I take any type of medicine.
• New Delhi, India
Yes some people prefer not to take medicine no matter what
Well, I can crush the end of a finger off in the oil field (left the tip in my glove when I pulled the glove off), swear, get driven 20 miles to the hospital, swear some more, go back to work, get my car, drive myself 45 miles to get my paycheck, gas up the car, drive 25 miles home to tell the wife what happened, then drive 70 miles to a different hospital for surgery...and then finally get something for the pain.
• New Delhi, India
My god....your are rally very strong.. Stay such always.. Hats off
I have a very high pain threshold. Have endured pain, and I have never complained about it or cried about it either.
@Jenning (2022)
• Nigeria
@amitkokiladitya Do you mean emotional/psychological pain? Or physical pains. Please I need that specification...
@skysnap (18037)
sometimes I can take on a lot of pain and sometimes it's not.