Republicans angry after "He's not MY President" statement stolen by Democrats...

Seriously. Do you know how many times I heard many Republicans say "He's not MY President" about Obama for the past 8 years? LOTS. But now that it is being said about Trump, it is some big deal or something. I think too many people from BOTH 'sides' have vocal diarrhea...they need to stop and get their (expletive deleted) together. LEARN TO DEAL WITH IT PEOPLE...ALL OF YOU. Don't make me sic Scar on you...
I think even Scar would be overcome by the size of the task.
There's not much that intimidates him...which is not always a good thing...garbage trucks and riding lawnmowers is about it
@JolietJake They can be very courageous can't they? Our little cat took off after a racehorse goanna once when she had kittens. Thank goodness she didn't catch it.
Heck, we were devastated when Obama was elected, and reelected, but we sucked it up and moved on with our lives. Sad that so many just cannot handle losing.
@Mike197602 (13758)
some didn't suck it up too well. I remember on old mylot there was a load of people that absolutely hated him and wrote lots of discussions about his heritage and his birth certificate and other things.
• Peoria, Arizona
I think people need to just stop saying "no my president" and be vocal about their rights. Who cares who is president, all that matters is that we still need a voice.
@nanette64 (17697)
• Fairfield, Texas
I agree with you @JolietJake and thank heavens I'm on Scar's good list. I think.
@Mike197602 (13758)
I remember the amount of absolute hatred on old mylot when obama was elected. Back then there was a large group of haters None of them seem to have returned to mylot
I love the term vocal diarrhea, because it's what explain so well the actual situation. I fear that this will go on for too long.
People need to get a grip. He will be the president... for as long as it amuses him anyway.
We all need to calm down and just take it as it comes. It took me a couple of days to get over my mad and I will respect the situation as well as I can. Day by day for better or worse. My stomach hurts just thinking about the possibilities but, we need to buck up and respect the position if not the man. What else can we do? If they continue to riot it is going to get nasty after the president-elect takes over.
I think the rioters need tossed in jail...I understand protest, but this is a bit ridiculous.
@JolietJake .....I have heard that some have said terrible threats. Do they even understand that threatening the president is a federal offense? I hope they stop before he is sworn in or they could be worse than just in jail.
that is a terrifying threat, I like my sleep
@LoriAMoore (4670)
Nope, i wouldn't want to incur the wrath of Scar.