Why is Trump sexist? (I know y'all tired of this but...)

@sabtraversa (10033)
Italy
First of all, if you're frustrated by the results of the last election, I hope the video I shared will cheer you up. And I bet some of you saw it before, nevermind. Okay, I heard stuff and I know he sounds sexist enough. I'm not asking to motivate by quoting what he said, nor what his supporters say or do. My question is... why is a person like him likely to be sexist? My answer would be simple: because of what he experiences. If you're an average guy with good values, you'll meet average girls with good values. If you're a wealthy man, there won't be many good girls around you. You'll attract the worst of women, those who would sell their bodies and morals just because you're rich. Donald is rich, therefore surrounded by (expletive)s. As long as women will look into wallets and pretend expensive jewelry and paid bills at luxury restaurants... Well, guess what? Men will think they're objects because these (expletive)s can easily be obtained through objects. Bartering, that's it. You can't put everyone into the same basket, true, but if all the women you meet are (expletive)s, this is what happens.
The side of Donald J. Trump that the mainstream media and the establishment doesn't want you to see. Absolutely no copyright infringement intended. 'Copyrigh...
@alberello75 (14302)
• Genova, Italy
Well, I remember once a time, a person (who now I don't remember anymore) said me this phrase jokingly: "On any subcompact car, climbs up just a woman. On a Ferrari, well, you can just imagine!" And that goes straight to the point of the case Donald Trump. Then, he as you said, lies in the part of the rich and thus freedom of choice even among low-ranking women. Or rather, especially those!
@sabtraversa (10033)
Exactly. Gender equality should go on both sides, if women still expect to be treated as queens without giving anything except their bodies and maybe their freedom (and that's conservative), then they shouldn't pretend big changes. There are pros and cons in every single thing. But I don't complain, I let everyone do what they want. I'm proud to be different from those women.
@alberello75 (14302)
• Genova, Italy
@sabtraversa In other words, each particle has an antiparticle. More simply, each medal has two sides.
• New Delhi, India
I don't know...so many mixed reactions about trump. I'm so confused
@sabtraversa (10033)
Trump showed many parts of himself, that's probably why. Most people try to show the best of themselves, he didn't care instead. You have four years to decide though.
I still can't believe this guy won. He should be mature and avoid being that person since he represents the country.
@sabtraversa (10033)
It's normal to see plenty of contradictions but once he rules the US he won't be alone and hopefully he will do and say the right things. He was voted because he was human, therefore immature and naive. People who have always been in politics (such as H. Clinton) know what to say and how to behave.
• Denmark
You may like this: British humour at its best!!
A Letter To the USfrom John Cleese To the citizens of the United States of America, in light of your failure to elect a competent President of the USA and thus to govern yourselves, we hereby give notice of the revocation of your independence, effective to
@sabtraversa (10033)
Fun but worrying, too. The only positive thing would be the metric system.