Fitness Journal 11/14

@IvySaysHi (4343)
Well i am pretty much doing well with this journey except for a few times where I have slipped up with wanting to eat late at night. Other than that I have been doing well on exercise and my diet from the moment I wake up. I almost was tempted to go to the college store to buy a little snack but God has my back and must have broken one of their refrigerating machines lol. So I couldn't get to the foods anyway. Lunch was baby carrots, hummus, a kiwi, and a cereal bar from special k. It was yummy. My breakfast was a delicious breakfast sandwich that had eggs bacon and cheese. It wasn't huge and it did the trick to hold me over until after the gym which I was in for like an hour and a half. I am so proud of myself because I have 1500 calories left for dinner though I may just eat a little and save the rest for any snacks I may want at night. I will try to make them healthy snacks. Have you been to the gym lately? What is your favorite machine or exercise to do in the gym? Do you watch your calories while you eat or do you eat things high in specific aspects like protein?
If you want to lose weight you need to do a lot of cardio exercise,but if you worck enough you don't have to worry to much abaut food,you will need food if you train seriousiy,just evoid eating late at nite,evoid junk food,and try to have 3 clean meals a day.
@IvySaysHi (4343)
I do try to
going to the gym in a little bit!
@IvySaysHi (4343)
Work hard girl though I know you will