An Angel Came

Daytona Beach, Florida
On Martin Day it was quite cold and a bit more snow fell. My hubby and I were sitting at the kitchen table when I looked out at the greenhouse. There clearly I could see an angel of snow standing against the greenhouse. As you can see in the photo the angel has a halo and it can be identified by the wing. Today it was warmer and the snow has begun to melt but the angel is still prominently in place. I believe the angel is a very good symbol of good things for us and also of greetings from above since tomorrow is the anniversary of my dad’s death in 1967 which I have written about in a separate post. I am interested to see how long it will keep standing in its place. Do you believe this is a good symbol? Does it resemble an angel to you or do you see something different?
It's just something we interpret in our minds. it happens to me most of the time.
• Pamplona, Spain
Hope it is a good symbol for you and sorry about your Dad. It does resemble an Angel too. Really interesting something like that.
It certainly is unfortunately all the snow angel and all has melted away @lovinangelsinstead21
• Pamplona, Spain
@RasmaSandra Oh, that is a shame but at least you have the photo to prove it was there and be a nice reminder for you in the future.
I'm afraid I needed your explanation to find an angel but then I don't always have a good imagination. It does seem like a lucky omen.
• Rochester, New York
Angels are everywhere around us, always vigilant and watching over us. Looks like your's was saying hi!
• Pamplona, Spain
I can also see a lovely face in it too. Can you see it too?
Thanks for pointing that out @lovinangelsinstead21
• Pamplona, Spain
@RasmaSandra Most certainly see a sort of face there with a big smile. I can see it right away no doubt about it. Have a great Weekend anyway.
@PainsOnSlate (20254)
I see an angel and yes its a good symbol. I think your dad was saying hello.
I think so too @PainsOnSlate