Oh what webs we weave....

Pixabay image
Rochester, New York
People are funny.. they try to act tough, but really they aren't. One of the ladies at work is angry with another and is giving her the silent treatment. The freaking silent treatment!! They work on the same team and refuses to speak to her at all. I find this to be amusing because the one dishing out the silent treatment was once a "big bad Navy gal", as she calls herself.. yes she gave herself that title, and when someone upsets her she stops all communications with them. The gal receiving the silent treatment has no clue what she did or said that upset her team mate, but apparently she did something wrong to join the list of employees who are receiving the same treatment from the big bad gal. So far we have found out that there are three on the list at the moment. One person talked back to her, another refused to do her layaway for some reason, and the third is clueless as to what happened. I swear it's like being in high school all over again!
@skysnap (17583)
I think that is a good thought. My skin would have lot of "damn and F word :p
• Rochester, New York
LOL mine would have the word fudge written all over it. I say that word instead of dropping the f bomb. lol
@carebear29 (25684)
• Wausau, Wisconsin
Beautiful picture. I like it
• Rochester, New York
Thanks, I found it on Pixabay. :)
@carebear29 (25684)
• Wausau, Wisconsin
@LisaSteinmetz That is a good site.
She sounds a bit like a bully. It sure is like being back in school, very childish.
• Rochester, New York
She is and it's sad that she feels she can do this at work and that it's OK for her to even do.
it might be helpful if they knew why they were receiving the silent treatment and then it may or not have a chance to be worked but then again i guess there are worse ways to handle things than that
• Rochester, New York
Once she stops talking to you then she won't talk to you again. That's just how she is. She holds grudges.
Very immature behaviour for a so called adult! Best to just ignore her and get on with work.
• Rochester, New York
Most of us do ignore her behavior at time's. I have no time to dwell on drama.
@LisaSteinmetz some people just love drama
That's a shame people act that way in work places. They really need to grow up!
• Rochester, New York
It really is and it makes working a bit uncomfy because you never know if your going to offend someone. People are just so sensitive these days!
@LisaSteinmetz Yes they are.
• Preston, England
pretty sad when grow ups behave with such immaturity
• Rochester, New York
I agree. I left high school years ago and don't want to go back!
@LoriAMoore (9745)
Funny, giving someone the silent treatment is the coward's way out.
• Rochester, New York
I agree with you there. I don't like it when people do that to me so I could never do that to someone else.
@kevinakash (1966)
• Sri Lanka
i hope they all will become good friends sooner.