Having to use Google Chrome

@millie02 (6744)
United Kingdom
I have not used Google chrome on my laptop before, but now I am going to have to install it. Several of the sites that I use are going over to Google chrome and they do not work properly on my laptop. Do you use Google Chrome , and do you get any problems with it?
@redurnet (1120)
I prefer to use Chrome because of the way the window is set out and it seems to be generally faster than other browsers. However I do have some issues with extensions and flash crashes quite a lot.
@millie02 (6744)
So it has good and bad points.
@sabtraversa (10032)
I've been using Chrome since I got a decent laptop (4 GB RAM). I couldn't use Chrome before, I had to use Opera most of the time. Chrome has been the best so far, Firefox is slower and more prone to freeze.
@millie02 (6744)
I used Chrome this morning and I had no trouble with it.
@Dena91 (3954)
We use Chrome and haven't had any major issues with it. It is faster or seems to be than the other browsers available.
I'm pretty sure that's what we use and we don't have any trouble with it.
• Olney, Illinois
I have used nothing except Chrome ever since it was released, and I've never had trouble with it.