And the good news is.................

Sometime last week I wrote about my love seat being broken and it was only 3 months old. I don't think I ever got back to posting what the technician said when he came to look at it. The good news is the new one is coming today. The technician determined the broken one couldn't be fixed so we're still covered under warranty. Although I have to sit here and wait for the delivery I'll be very happy when they set up the new one and my living room looks nice again. Guess I'll be doing household chores today while I wait. Yesterday I avoided them and went out but today I have no excuse. Hope things are bright and sunny in your neck of the woods. It's cloudy and a bit rainy here today.
That is good news! Nice to get at the old chores too!
Glad to hear that it all worked out and that you got a new one! :) Have a great day!
So glad that the new loveseat is coming your way. I, too, dislike waiting for things to be delivered. Cloudy and chilly here, but not liking heat at all, the dog and I are happy.
@amnabas (9962)
• Karachi, Pakistan
Well best of luck for your nice changes
Better a new one than a repaired one. Our chandelier is being hung right now! I'm home anyway.
That's great that you're getting a new one!
Glad that you are getting a new love seat. It is beautiful out there again today.
I have a sunny spring in my part of the planet
It's vry wet outside here in NY. I guess we need it.
@sugartoes (40049)
• Greencastle, Indiana
god don't you HATE when that happens you buy something & not 6 mos later it BREAKS OH I just go off my rocker when I have that happen to me like W T? & it just makes me NUTS. Glad to hear your getting a new one to replace it hope it don't break like the other one did
I'm glad they're replacing your love-seat. That will be another chore out of the way now.
Glad to hear the new love seat is coming.
@hostessman (9245)
• Tucson, Arizona
what you put off today will be waiting for you tomorrow, or the next day, or the next day. or the next day----------------------------------------
I'm glad you're getting a new loveseat and if you get tired of the drizzly rain send it my way
Thank goodness for the warranty.
@salonga (27982)
Good it is still under warrants so you can enjoy the new one soon. It is bright and sunny here so no excuse to stay in bed.
@gudheart (12752)
That is good news, hope they can get it sorted.
@FayeHazel (17164)
Love seats are such a nice shape for furniture