"Sexiest Man Alive!!!"

Imagine having that title "Sexiest Man Alive!" Anyway, wonder how one determines you're the "sexiest" person? Anyway Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson according to People magazine is the "Sexiest Man Alive" for 2016!!! I like the actor and love his smile, maybe that's what makes him sexy? What do you think? Do you think "The Rock" is the sexiest man alive?? ~Peace~ photo courtesy of link below, where you can drool over him
The world’s highest-paid actor Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson has big box-office draw — but it’s his even bigger heart that made the Moana star this year’s Sexiest Man Alive! So what did the former WWE champ, 44, think when he first heard about his latest title
He had an awesome xmile. He is very sexy indeed.
They do a poll. He's okay but I sure wouldn't say he was the sexiest guy live.
@ms1864 (6969)
• Bangalore, India
I don't find him sexy really.....but i sure love his personality. He is a nice guy.
@carebear29 (25653)
• Wausau, Wisconsin
I agree and I even read it on Facebook
I think it is his smile too. He really is in great shape too.
• Liverpool, England
He's not my cup of tea but can see why people find him sexy.
@Paige32 (1603)
I find him extremely sexy: 50 shades of sexy actually. There's just something about the span of his broad chest that gets me.