married life is what you make it.

@sugartoes (41983)
Greencastle, Indiana
Your relationship with another person can be everything you want it to be it can make you happy or break you into a million pieces it depends on how you go about doing things together as a couple & how you treat each other. Here's something I wrote that explains just what I'm talking about after being in a marriage 30 yrs & seeing how other marriage's have worked & gone bad & over came the storms & made it work or has gone south & never recovered. The topic is from another site I'm working with that I enjoy.
Hello Everyone, I have a story that I want to tell you about how life can really be in a marriage, YES I know it's nothing new or something you already know about, but I thought this would be a interesting topic for those that are JUST starting out & w
The next 27th of December we celebrate our 45th anniversary. We have always been happy together, we do not fight, if necessary we discuss and we always find a way to go along well together. There are no secrets, but love and common sense are needed to be married for a long time.
@sugartoes (41983)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@LadyDuck AWESOME you have me beat congratulations, people like us that's been in a LONG time marriage's need to teach those just starting out.
@sugartoes In our days couple splits for a nonsense. I have seen a couple divorcing because the husband never took out the garbage. What to say?!
@sugartoes (41983)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@LadyDuck yeah it's crazy why people get married OR divorced like they do.
@VivaLaDani13 (21559)
• Perth, Australia
@sugartoes Good read. Nice pictures to go with it all too! Thanks for sharing.
@sugartoes (41983)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@VivaLaDani13 thank you dear
You have some good information here. Your post looks very good and the photos really enhance what you're saying.
@sugartoes (41983)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@JudyEv thank you I worked hard on that one. that's the NEW site I joined that I can do that with & I can add video's like I did the photos there's NO LIMIT I can put in a post like that that's what I like about it .
A good read. Thank you for sharing. It is so true. My first marriage was an abusive one and I choose to finally walk away after 20+ years. It wasn't an easy thing to do but I knew things were never going to change and I couldn't continue to live that way. Marriage takes a lot of hard work on both sides.
@sugartoes (41983)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@Happy2BeMe YES it does more than anyone realize's till they have had a few mos or even YRS with that one person that they THOUGHT they wanted to spend their life with, I have been in the same shoes myself in a bad relationship this makes my (3rd) LAST one thank GOD he found me this one. the other 2 BEFORE this one didn't last but 4 yrs each I called it the 4 yr test you go through in one.
@sugartoes I wish I had the 1st time after the 4 year test! lol I wasted so many years of my life being unhappy!
@sugartoes (41983)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@Happy2BeMe ha ha ha I hear ya well just thank god you have your life to enjoy cause MOST people in a bad relationship DON'T get the chance we did in our bad choices we had.
It all starts with true love and respect I think. And both have to compromise. Everything can't be one person's way.
@sugartoes (41983)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@Susan2015 that is so true, both people have to learn how the other thinks & does things & as you say compromise to each others ways.
@sugartoes Being there for each other when you need him or her is essential no matter how small the issue is.
@sugartoes (41983)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@Susan2015 you are SO RIGHT.
Very good post. Marriage is what you make it. I also loved all the pictures you used.
@sugartoes (41983)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@just4him you really liked that? it's just something that came off the top of my head & the photos is off face book that I had found & I put them on my desk top as a collector that's what makes the NEW site I wrote that on a good site cause your not LIMITED to how many photos & or Videos you use as a matter of fact the more the better. Thank you for that comment happy thanks giving
@sugartoes You should know by now that if I say I liked it, I did. Yes, it was a very good post.
@sugartoes (41983)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@just4him ha ha ha yeah I know I just had to ask
@Julie555 (2549)
So true. I highly respect those people who love someone during all their lives, avoiding cheating, divorces, changing partners. Thanks for sharingAwesome post
@sugartoes (41983)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@Julie555 thank you dear it's something i find very interesting to write about to help others in their relationships
quite lovely
@sugartoes (41983)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@Jessicalynnt well thank you dear I'm glad you enjoyed it.
@toaqua (710)
Thanks for that inspiring article. Keep up the good work
@sugartoes (41983)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@toaqua thank you I am glad you enjoyed it as much as I did writing it don't be a stranger.
@waflay (2726)
• Nairobi, Kenya
For a marriage work,it calls for the commitment of both partners.
@sugartoes (41983)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@waflay your right it takes work on both sides.
Thank God I am very happy with the soulmate God has blessed me with. We have been through a lot but we have always stuck by each other's side through it all. =)
@skysnap (17960)
this is true.