What's Up Guys?

Dona  Aurora  flower
@thelme55 (14702)
Germany
I have just found out that I have not posted a discussion for 10 days. This is the longest I think I have not posted a discussion. Though I was here every now and then, read and commented some posts. I am really so busy doing other things. The other night I got a message from our Filipina and German couple friends. They will be coming over and visit us for 3 days, a week before Christmas. I was so excited knowing that, that I had a hard time sleeping. I had different things in mind what to serve, to cook and where we can go out for an outing. Are you like that when you have a coming visitors? I am more busy in the coming few days because I will be making Newspaper Christmas trees with my nieces for their respective homes. I will be teaching them how to do it. Bye for now and I will be stopping every now and then in your discussions. Good night! God bless you all.
@salonga (27963)
At least you visit this site regularly. You sound so excited with your coming visitors and you craft activity with your nieces. I myself have been quite busy and unable to visit the site for few days so I am making up today.
@thelme55 (14702)
Yes, I am really excited as they will visit me in my Philippines home. We just try our best to come here whenever we can @salonga.
@salonga (27963)
@thelme55 That will be very exciting! I love it too when friends pay me a visit.
It is easy for the days to race away. How lovely that your friends are coming to visit. When we have guests coming my husband loves planning what to cook for them. He is the cook in our house.
@judyev In my house, my sister insists on taking over the role of cook even though we don't live together. I get either asked on the phone or in an email do I by chance like this or that t and then she goes and makes it for me and freezes it, and I put it in my basement freezer! I am finally starting to eat them. I want to cook because I do cook a few things and LOVE COOKING!
@Marty1 It seems to me that you have a very kind and helpful sister. I don't like cooking at all.
@thelme55 (14702)
@JudyEv that is great that your husband cook and do the planning. You are very lucky. Happy weekend.
Hope that you will have a lovely time with your friends when they come visiting.
@thelme55 (14702)
I hope so. Well, I am sure about that. Thanks @marlina.
Yes, this is a busy time of year for many. I bet the nieces and nephews will have so much fun making the newspaper Christmas trees.
@thelme55 (14702)
Yes, we will be having fun making the magazine Christmas tree. It's not made of newspaper but of a magazine @Corbin. It was a mistake to write newspaper. My mind was half asleep when I wrote this post.
@thelme55 I keep waking up at 4 a.m., and I am so tried that I am making mistakes too. Oh well, we will do the best we can.
@thelme55 (14702)
@Corbin5 yes, we do the best we can. Enjoy your weekend.
Yes, I am like you, when I wait for guests I make a plan of the places where we can go to eat outside or some nice places to visit a spend a day. I like the newspaper Christmas trees, I use old magazines to make Christmas trees.
@thelme55 (14702)
That's good to know that we have something in common @LadyDuck. Yes, we will use old magazines not the newspapers. Thanks and enjoy your evening there. I have to go to bed now. It's almost midnight here in my home country.
@thelme55 I never stay up so long. Around 10:30 PM I go to bed to read a bit.
@thelme55 (14702)
@LadyDuck that is good. I sleep around that time when I have to work the next day.
i used to get 'xcited, but not so much these days :( y'all 're gonna make those without me?? i know they're gonna've a great time.
@thelme55 (14702)
@crazyhorseladycx it would be nice if you join us. We will be having a great time.
@thelme55 i'd love to, hon! that sorta thingy 'tis right 'p my alley :)
@valmnz (12755)
• New Zealand
Your picture above is beautiful. I've been too busy to be on here much, so know what you mean.
@thelme55 (14702)
That is Dona Aurora Mussaenda flower @valmnz. Thanks and enjoy your weekend.
Life can get away from you when you're busy. Those newspaper Christmas trees sounds interesting.
@thelme55 (14702)
So true @just4him. Actually, it is not newspaper but magazine Christmas tree. When I wrote this discussion I thought about newspaper.
@Lucky15 (33751)
share us you newspaper Christmas tree :)
@thelme55 (14702)
Yes, I will @Lucky 15 but it's not out of newspaper. I was mistaken. It will be made of magazine.
@thelme55 I am glad your friends are coming to visit. I hope you have a nice time with them. I always made newspaper trees in elementary school for art class. It was fun making them, and after three or four years in a row, it lost its novelty. But I am sure your nieces will love making them with you because they are making a memory they can keep all their years of making trees with their favorite aunt!
Nice to see you posting again. I missed your discussions on here. Hope you have a great time with your friends. I have never heard of a newspaper Christmas tree but it does sound very interesting.
Nice to see you back.