I found an ocean beach painting with sail boats and seagulls flying

Dallas, Texas
I wanted this beautiful and picturesque framed in glass picture I saw at a local Good Will Store in Dallas. I did not have enough to make the purchase so I said to myself, before I leave this store I will at least take time out to really stop and view this beautiful and inspiring seascape. While doing so I got into a short conversation with another customer who had a picture they wanted to buy but it needed to have the glass replaced as it was missing. I mentioned I had a Nigel that needed a new glass put on the frame because it shattered when I tried to remove it's frame for cleaning. It turned out that this person I was having a casual discussion with was an art restorer and a member of an artist foundation. I felt this was a bit above my experience level so I quickly and politely ended my conversation and went over to the other art works there to admire them before returning to my wife's company while she looked at the books. But when we got to the front end of the store, the line was so long we both decided to drop our items in a cart and walk out because we would have been in line over 45 minutes and it just wasn't worth the tiring and very long wait.
I wish you could have acquired that painting you enjoyed so much. I have often abandon a purchase at Goodwill too due to too-high a price for my budget. Like you, a long, long line has me leaving my findings and leaving the store. I am one of little patience.
• Dallas, Texas
I simply need to have better timing. Maybe I will see that painting next month when I can afford it and it will be still in good condition and then if I also manage to arrive at the store on a day they are not having a sale and it is early, near the moment they actually open their doors to the public, I will get a head start at obtaining that very nice painting.
@lookatdesktop Oh yes, Wednesday is senior-discount day here. I also have tried on a Sunday, and that was way too crowded for me.