Is it hard to find clients on Upwork?

@EddieHands (37814)
I am thinking i need to give upwork a try? Have any of you tried it? Will I be able to get high paying clients every week? I need tons of money. I need so much cherry pie. And also root beers. Please let me know your experience with this site, and how much money I will be able to make on there.
@rina110383 (24070)
You know my experience. Been with Upwork for more than a year now. A top rated Upworker in the legal category, 100% job success, and consistent 5-star rating/feedback. Not for bragging, the monthly salary I receive as Senior Tax Consultant in one of the Big 4 Accounting Firms is my 1 week salary on my hourly projects on Upwork ( I have regular clients). Still, I won't give up my regular job because the name of my firm helps me get clients on Upwork. IT PAYS WELL! (More than enough for me since it pays in dollars and the exchange rate recently favors Filipino Upworkers) It all depends on the attitude. I'm the diligent, workaholic type who is always hungry for money on Upwork and delivers quality output always. I don't mind if I lack hours of sleep as long as I earn big. That's my attitude. I sacrifice leisure time because I love earning money from that site. Others say it's difficult. I never listened to them. I submitted responsive proposals/bids and made a presentable profile. I knew then that my educational qualifications, work experiences, licenses, etc. will back me up. True enough, I made a good start on Upwork and won't leave the site even if I have a regular job because of the exchange rate.
@EddieHands (37814)
Wow yes you earn big there! Have your education and title at your firm, gets your more clients and higher pay I bet! Yes I know dollars are worth more in your country meow! I will give it a try then I type super fast. and Do good work. I just need clients. I always am on PC anyways, might as well make big money.
@rina110383 (24070)
@EddieHands I've been telling you months ago to try it. Right now, it's down for maintenance (scheduled).
@EddieHands (37814)
@rina110383 Yes I must try it now! Finally I'm going there
• Bournemouth, England
I see people claiming very good incomes from it (seemingly credible at the lower end of very good) but when I look for work on it I just seem to see very demanding folks expecting hours' worth of writing for about six dollars.
@EddieHands (37814)
OH I am writing for six dollars. Maybe for 600 dollars
@EddieHands (37814)
i won't write for six dollars. But six thousand dollars sounds good
• Bournemouth, England
@EddieHands But where will we find one thousand clients?
@AutumnSnow (4583)
I've not tried but I'd say go for it you never know till you try something.
@EddieHands (37814)
Yes I am going to try it out! meow
@EddieHands Good luck
sorry magic man meow I have never heard of upwork I will check it out lol
@EddieHands (37814)
Yes you should check it out sometime
@EddieHands (37814)
Yes you should check it out sometime
i tried upwork. i still have the account up but i'm having difficulties getting online jobs.
@EddieHands (37814)
Hmm what field are you in? Writing or something else ?
@EddieHands admin tasks. virtual assistant. like searching and also does customer service.
@KristenH (24747)
• Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
Go for it Eddie. I've done it for the past couple of months and made great money. It all depends on what your qualifications are and passing those skills test. Some fixed price projects are under $25 for entry level jobs, except for my current one which is a big higher. Hourly projects depends on your rate, like $7.00 a hour. What kind of work are you looking for? Submit a few small proposals after your create your profile and start looking and saving jobs. Feel free to ask me questions on Upwork.
@EddieHands (37814)
Oh wow that sounds great you can make big money on there! I love bit money! I want big money.I am good at writing projects. Glad you are doing well there!
@KristenH (24747)
• Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
@EddieHands You can if you're lucky. You just have to find the right match in the job search for the feed or if by invited by clients. Thanks.
And you need money for more dumplings!
@EddieHands (37814)
yes lots and lots of money for dumplings
I bet you could make eleventy-leven cents a day there. But that's only a bet. I don't know anything about the place.
@EddieHands (37814)
lol it's just a site where people get clients for example writing projects. I heard they pay well. But i wonder how hard it is to get the clients
@ms1864 (6975)
• Bangalore, India
Doesn't hurt to try....it is easier for people in the US to get jobs there.