~The Complaints Of The Day~

Jacksonville, Florida
These are not my complaints of course! Lol. I have to do these every day because it gives me some amusement after listening to it all day! My daughter and I were playing yahtzee together earlier. Aunt Mary comes out of the room and says oh she isn't cheating tonight? Grrrrr...I said nope and she never cheats when we play! Then she says to me I know y'all get mad when I say anything to the kids so I hope in the new house your going to actually make them help clean the bathroom. Then she was on the phone in the living room. The kids were playing a game and she says hold on the kids are being WAY too loud so I'm going in the room. She comes out of the room earlier and says is the AC on? I said no. She said well it's freezing in here! (I felt like saying when you start paying the bill you can keep it at whatever temperature you want) but I refrained from doing it. LOL. Those are the complaints of the day from Aunt Mary...
Aunt Mary certainly is a Debbie downer
@Marilynda1225 Oh yeah she is!
I'm glad you have a way of taking care of all those complaints. I love the idea your picture conveys about uninstalling stress.
@just4him Me too! I am so grateful I can vent about it all here. I need it! I thought the picture was very fitting!
@LovingMyBabies It is very fitting.
@yukimori (9072)
Should have told her that the condition of the bathroom in the new house won't be her concern because she's not invited to come along.
@yukimori I don't make my kids clean the bathroom-I feel that is an adult's job! Wait until she says that in front of my husband!
@yukimori (9072)
@LovingMyBabies Oh, that's even better. "Actually, Aunt Mary, that's an adult's job in our household. Thanks for volunteering to help out!" Bonus points if you can manage to hand her a bucket of cleaning supplies when you say it.
@yukimori Oh this could turn into way too much fun!
It must be so hard to refrain from answering at times.
@Judyev Yeah it is. I just try to ignore it until I vent about it here. =)
@LovingMyBabies Better to vent here than go off your rocker at home. You could count how many complaints each day - see what the record is.
@JudyEv I am so going to start doing that!
I really don't know how you do it. I am afraid that I would have lost it a long time ago. She sounds like she purposely says things to upset you. It is like a game to her.
@Happy2beme I don't know either. Lol. I just vent here and it helps so much! I think she does too sometimes. That's why I don't let her see how much she annoys me.
@LovingMyBabies that's a good idea. She is probably just looking for a reaction
@LovingMyBabies I am glad that you can come here and vent. We are all here for you. That is one of the many things I love about this place.
• Eugene, Oregon
I am seeing why you had to take her in. Have you had that heart to heart with her yet?
@JamesHxstatic My husband did talk with her. Didn't seem to do much good but once she see's where she's staying in the new house I don't think we will have to worry about it for long.
• Eugene, Oregon
@LovingMyBabies Oh, is there a cellar or a small room in the attic under the eaves?
@JamesHxstatic She will be in the garage and she's going to throw a fit about it!
what a gem she is
@NJChicaa I know right? Lol
@yukimori (9072)
Gem? Eh, you know what they say about polishing turds...
@yukimori Thanks for the laugh!
I think you are such a good person to be taking this woman with you guys when you move. I don't know how you put up with her and I feel badly for the kids. You folks were always so happy and calm before Aunt Mary. Yes, uninstalling the stress.
@celticeagle Thank you. =) We are trying to do the right thing. I think this too shall pass so I'm trying not to let it get to me too much.
@LovingMyBabies .....I hope it does pass quickly. I'm sure she has her story to tell. You certainly have a goodness in you. I don't know if I could put up with her.
@fishtiger58 (30323)
• Momence, Illinois
She sounds like a peach NOT
@fishtiger58 She's definitely a tough one!
@fishtiger58 (30323)
• Momence, Illinois
@LovingMyBabies Well you are a saint for putting up with it in your house. I'm afraid I might not be as nice.
lol You are living proof that no good deed goes unpunished lol
@BelleStarr Lol ain't that the truth!
@quantum2020 (9759)
• Ciudad De Mexico, Mexico
Aunt Mary is complaining too much. She should go with the house rules. I hope the complains do not affect your mood
@quantum2020 Yeah I know, about everything... I just vent about it all here and I feel better.
@ms1864 (6976)
• Bangalore, India
oh dear... what it must be like to live with such a person. ?...
@ms1864 It's not much fun...
@xstitcher (12154)
• Petaluma, California
Argh. That would be difficult to deal with...
@xstitcher Oh yes its very hard dealing with it every day all day long. That's why I talk about it here-it helps a lot! =)
@Platespinner (17037)
Sometimes laughing it off is the best way to get through annoyances like that. Good for you.
@Platespinner Yeah it definitely helps writing about it here. Gets it off my chest.
I like the graphic! But oh that Aunt Mary . . . oh yes, I'd be venting away too!
@much2say Thanks I thought it was fitting! Lol. Yeah venting helps with it a lot.
Aunt Mary sounds really annoying and, I thought she was just a nice old lady lol.
@trbrocks420 Yeah she is annoying. Nope not a nice old lady at all. Lol
Is she trying to get better or not?
@jstory07 Nope not at all. She will never change.
@Lolaze (3164)
Aunt Mary sounds quite rude with her comment about your daughter cheating
@Lolaze She is very rude!
Your Aunt i see likes to stir things up. Does anyone ever believe what she says?
She does sound like a negative person.