The Amazon Rainforest.

Banks, Oregon
The Amazon Rainforest is one of the most beautiful places in the entire world, it has over 300 billion trees and, 16 thousand different kinds of trees, it also has over 100 thousand different animal species and, 40 thousand known plant types, that's amazing in its self, but the rainforest also acts as the entire worlds air conditioner and, helps clean and, contain a lot of the worlds carbon dioxide. Another interesting fact is the Amazon also has some of the most dangerous predators, the Jaguar, Anaconda and, Black Kaman. I am watching a show about it now called years of living dangerously and, they are very worried about climate change and, some of the forest has already been turned into farmland.
I did a series of articles on Infobarrel once about the relatively unknown creatures that live in the Amazon. There are certainly some strange ones although the capybara is now quite a popular pet in the USA.
I am a big fan of the Capybara myself. Very cool animals.
@TRBRocks420 They seem very inoffensive don't they?
Closest I've been is the jungle in Panama.
That must of been a awesome experience.
@TRBRocks420 - It was pretty cool. Would've been cooler if I could have seen a Howler Monkey.
@magallon (17703)
The Amazon Rainforest if fearful because of the wild animals, especially the Anacondas, tigers and other dangerous species..
Yes, I wouldn't want to go there, but it is beautiful though and, important for the environment.
@magallon (17703)
@TRBRocks420 That's right.. It is the balance environment...
@FayeHazel (15022)
Wow, with beautiful weather comes dangerous animals I guess .. kamen is like a crocodile, right?
Yes, the Kamen is like a Crocodile and, I guess, also a lot of different food sources.
• Plymouth, England
I find that hard to believe there's over 300 billion trees, maybe you heard wrong. And there is a tribe there that does not want anything to do with the outside world. Yes quite amazing place....and many things still to be discovered.
@RitzzView (2762)
These are the facts about Amazon forest! Nice of you to share it with us.. For a second my mind didn't quiet match the word "beautiful" and the facts about the forest. I mean..I am not saying that they aint beautiful, but..beautiful looks more like a poetic word to me..and the rest came were facts..haha..! Took some time to process mind.. But the information is good!
What i am so afraid of forests are the snake specially phytons . How much more Anaconda if it's the Amazon Rainforest .