Gratitude Challenge Day #777

Photo Credit: Pixabay.
@tammys85 (9089)
Heyyy, everyone. I hope everyone is doing well. I'm doing okay, a little better from my "blah" mood earlier, so I'm gonna get down to the Gratitude Challenge for today.... 1. I am feeling better regarding the cold-like symptoms I had last night. 2. I did fine with my writing today, and even stepped out of my comfort zone by writing for a different client tonight. 3. My close friends for letting me vent when I was upset/frustrated over something. 4. Watching Home Alone 2 and Son-In-Law with my nieces. 5. I watched the season finale of American Horror Story with some of the family. It was okay, and I looking forward to season 7 next year. Alrighty, I think I am finished with my work for the night. I'm gonna take care of a few other things before putting the laptop away. You all have a good night/morning and take care. Photo Credit: Pixabay.
Home Alone 2 sounds awesome. I watched Frosty last night.
@tammys85 (9089)
I love Home Alone 2, and I loveeeee Frosty! I don't care for the "Legend of Frosty The Snowman" though - but I love the original and the second one.
@trbrocks420 I had no idea Christmas cartoons were on before Thanksgiving! I will only be watching a Charlie Brown Christmas as I really get in te spirit of the holiday when Linus gives his monolog about the meaning of Christmas!
@tammys85 (9089)
@Marty1 I LOVE A Charlie Brown Christmas! I'm a lifelong Peanuts Gang fan. :D
@tammys85 That is great you worked for a new client today. I think at least in m opinion when you do a different writing site, or a different client it makes you strive harder to please the new client in a differen way then you are used to writing and thus grow as a writer. But I think your writing is super just the way it is now!
@tammys85 (9089)
Thank you so much! :) It's the same writing site, but there are different clients/teams. I tend to stick to the same ones because I know what they like and all, but then there are days where they're not around and I need to take work from other clients (and hope for the best). The big thing about freelancing is not to just focus on one client. I did that when I had a regular client for three years, and when they went under, I freaked out badly. :( I try to work with several clients/teams now so that way I have more options. The writing order seemed okay, so I took a chance on this client. Here is to hoping they're happy with my work!
@tammys85 I am sure they will be happy with your writing. I didn't know you freelanced. I bought a writers market for 2017, and it tells you how to freelance and where to send your work, I am going to try it for 2017! I will still write for a few sites, but I will focus on freelancing a lot!
@tammys85 (9089)
@Marty1 I hope so. I had another client accept one that was WWE (wrestling) related! How perfect for me is that?! Awesome, I hope it works out for you! I've been doing this since 2011, and I wanna eventually start placing gigs on Fiverr, but it's a lot of learning and stuff first. I'm only writing 3 days next week, so maybe I'll take some time on Thanksgiving to look through it.
I'm glad things are going well and you're feeling better. I hope the new client works out for you and you can get more work from them. I see I'm going to need to get out my collection of Christmas movies and start watching them. I hope you had a good night's sleep.
@tammys85 (9089)
Thanks! I've taken work from several new clients this week. It's not easy because I prefer to work with my regulars, but I also need to add to my options. I need to get more of the collection out, but I'm probably gonna wait until on or after Thanksgiving. I hope you can get your collection out soon. Thanks, I slept okay, and I hope you have a good night. :)
@tammys85 I browsed the aisles of Wal-Mart videos looking for that movie. I didn't see it. I almost bought Charlie Brown Christmas, but I think I already have it. I just need to make certain before I buy multiples of that one. I already have multiples of two other movies. One on purpose because I wanted the entire series - Downton Abby, and Hobbit - Unexpected Journey. I didn't realize I had so many copies of that one and still I'm missing the one I want - the extended version. I also need to buy one more of the second of that trilogy as when I opened it to watch it, a disk was missing - the first part of the movie. That was a surprise. I did have another regular version of that movie so I was able to watch it. However, I did buy Finding Dory today.
@tammys85 (9089)
@just4him Gotcha. You can also resell or even give away/donate the extra ones. I'm glad you at least had the other version to watch. Awe, I didn't realize Finding Dory was already out.
@MGjhaud (20829)
i woke up around 11:30AM. took a bath and made coffee -- my usual jumpstart.
@tammys85 (9089)
Sounds like a good way to start the day.
@MGjhaud (20829)
i'm hoping for a good day.
@tammys85 (9089)
@MGjhaud I hope you have a good day as well!
That is nice. I am feeling good today as well.
@tammys85 (9089)
Thanks, and I'm glad you were feeling good today. :)
@tammys85 Thanks very much.
@tammys85 (9089)
@sharon6345 You're welcome.
@RitzzView (2558)
I really liked the idea of expressing and feeling gratitude! I think I would like to copy you! 1) Thanks for giving me few people to talk to! 2) Finally wrote some lines of review but..in my style! 3) when I was disappointed, I really lived watching a movie which helped me distract 4) thanks for motivation for letting me know-'made mistake and its late? Its still okay to try to correct it now!' 5) haha..my net is working fine and smooth. Thank you for this too! :)
@tammys85 (9089)
Awe, you're welcome to create daily posts with the things you are grateful for. I'm glad your Internet is working well; I wish it would better downstairs for me, but oh well, I'll deal with that later haha. I'm glad you like the idea! :D
@rina110383 (24253)
I'm glad Tammy feels better today.
@tammys85 (9089)
Awe thank you so much. :)