myLot discussions are not posting.

Asansol, India
Hey what is happening I do not know can you suggest something. Today morning I was posting one discussion when I clicked start discussion nothing happened. Then I have to start it again. So it is most frustrating to post the same thing again. Also sometimes I am not able to post some pics. By the way it is a great site and this is the first time I am facing some issues. Has this happened to you. Then what do you do.
• New Delhi, India
Yes it does happen ...Atleast once per day.. Its some server error I guess. I have also reported about this in an earlier discussion
Sometimes it happens to me. I always write my posts in Word then cut and paste into myLot. So if it won't load at least I don't have to type it all over again.
I do the same Judy, I learned from Bubblews never to write directly the texts.
@LadyDuck I have kept all my Bubblews posts. As you've no doubt noticed, I'm now rehashing some of them for here.
@JudyEv I have all my Bubblews posts too, but when I go through them I never find anything that I like to refresh and use.
To play safe, I always write my discussions in a text editor, I save the text on my computer and when I am ready I post the discussion. It's just to avoid glitches. If an image does not upload, try to resize it, possibly it's too big.
It could depend on your network connection? I haven't had any problems. Maybe save your discussion in notepad or something just encase you have problems.
@RitzzView (2758)
My few posts were not published at all and I got to know that later.. (When I didn't get any comment on it) Sometime when I am posting, it says the error code and please refresh column.
@ms1864 (6975)
• Bangalore, India
Are you working through a laptop or phone?
@amandajay (18071)
• North Shore, New Zealand
It happes because of network failures