Suicide Attempt

@UncleJoe (9481)
Virginia Beach, Virginia
We have been under a lot of stress since the election. Some family member didn’t agree with our votes. My niece, who happens to be the biggest drama queen I’ve ever met, came to visit for a few days. She claimed that she just had to get away from home. This election has upset her more than we realized. We think she attempted suicide while we were both out. She strongly denies this. Nevertheless, the evidence was obvious. For one, I found out my extra pistol had been fired. On top of that, how else can all those bullet holes in the bathroom mirror be explained?
@Morleyhunt (19539)
That must be one amazing mirror. When I tried shooting my bathroom mirror is shattered and took then it took me hours to clean up all those tiny pieces of glass. On a positive note. That woman who glares at me every morning seems to have gone into hiding.
Snicker
Oh my gosh that is scary. You need to lock up your pistol?
@stbrians (11790)
• Kakamega, Kenya
Good advice
@WorDazza (9888)
• Manchester, England
I think one or two people may have missed the point of this. Unless of course I've completely missed the point!!!
@UncleJoe (9481)
• Virginia Beach, Virginia
No you didn't. So far, you're the only one that "got it".
@ms1864 (6995)
• Bangalore, India
@WorDazza I think i might have missed it too then....could either one of you explain? oh wait a minute...does it mean she was shooting at her reflection?
@UncleJoe (9481)
• Virginia Beach, Virginia
@ms1864 You got it!
Very not funny. Glad she missed herself. Lol!
@UncleJoe (9481)
• Virginia Beach, Virginia
Me too. Did I tell you she is blonde?
@UncleJoe Oh, shut up!
@Platespinner (16530)
You might have to start labeling your discussions as humour. Judging by the comments, the silliness of the twist at the end seems to have not been enough to let folks know that you were kidding.
@LoriAMoore (4813)
Oh goodness, it took me nearly a full minute to figure this out.
@skysnap (17822)
this is scary indeed :)
@stbrians (11790)
• Kakamega, Kenya
We should not die due to elections. Nowadays elections are made to give peoplejobs and power
@IreneVincent (16031)
I'm still wondering why you didn't come to Wanna B's? I was hoping to meet you and your wife.
@ms1864 (6995)
• Bangalore, India
OMG! that is a very strong reaction to elections! Is she alright? Maybe she shouldn't be left alone for a while.